I'm a strong, driven woman who is working hard to achieve her dreams. I believe relationships are 50/50. However even though I am strong, once I get comfortable with someone I become this cute, sweet little thing. I love being my man's little girl!
My 2 passions in life are sports and music. I played ball my entire life and I watch sports pretty regularly. I mean, I did parlay it into a job after all! If I'm at home, you can probably find me blasting music around the house, just singing my little heart out and dancing my butt off! I like pretty much all types of music but my favorites are rap and R&B. Been on a huge R&B kick lately! I also love laughter and have a pretty silly side.
I am very open to all races. I won't say I prefer one over another, but I have been drawn to darker men as of late. I still like white guys, but you gotta have a little game about you. =) If you don't know what that means, you might not have the game ;)
Oh yea, and if you can dance - major extra points!! =)
I didn't come here to "meet lots of boys," make friends, or engage in casual hookups. I haven't been able to find many quality men in LA, so I'm trying to find someone who fits what I'm looking for. The next time I enter into a relationship, I intend it to be with someone whom I can see myself with long-term. If you're looking for something casual, I'm probably not the girl for you. At least not right now lol.
Things I'm looking for in a man:
- Christian = I want to find someone who I can eventually go to church with. I go on my own now - I believe that church together is something you work up to. But (way) down the road, I want my family to be a regular church-going family. (No I don't have any kids.)
- Great personality = I'm not shy at all, so it's great if you're outgoing as well. Having some things in common with me is key, especially sports or music. But a great personality is even sexier than looks.
- Respect and honesty = If you believe that the man should be the head of the household, I'm probably not the girl for you. I intend to have a career of my own, so it's important to me that my man respect my strength as a woman. As I mentioned above, I believe that relationships are 50/50, and that we should both contribute equally to the relationship. Also, honesty is key. I want to fall for someone because of who they truly are, not because they told me what they think I wanted to hear. I don't believe that you can change people. You are who you are and I want to like you for exactly who you are!
- Sweetness and romance = I am a southern belle, so I believe in chivalry! Opening doors for me is great, but even more so, if you're interested in me, I believe you should make the move. I'm not interested in texting you for weeks. Yes, I believe conversation is necessary to find out if you really like someone. And sure, I'll initiate conversation. But I just don't believe that I should have to ask a man to take me on a date. I'm a strong lady but I'm still a lady =) Initiative = sexy!
- Ambition = I'm doing big things with my life and career, and I want someone who is doing something with theirs as well. I understand LA - I'm currently working 2 jobs. But one of those jobs is in my career field and I'm busting my butt in my free time to turn that into a full-time gig. Someone with a career is sexy... Or at least someone who is working hard to achieve that dream. Coasting or settling is not attractive. Working on your degree = sexy. Not having a degree = not sexy.
- Sports lover = Obviously this is my job, so it's great if you enjoy watching the game. But being able to go out and play sports with me is important as well. I'm a former athlete and I prefer that my man have been an athlete at some point as well. Just being active is a great quality!
I specifically listed these traits because these are the 6 that are definitely mandatory for me. So definitely message me if you fit these! If not, I'm sorry, I can't budge. A couple other things I'm not into - If you've ever been married or had a child... That's wonderful for you but it's not something I wanna get into. Also if you're a heavy drinker or smoke anything, at all... Yea don't message me. I get headaches from that stuff anyway. I'm a sweet girl, but I'm a girl who knows what she wants! =) Think I can find someone who fits all this??
Something active - Putt-putt, shooting pool... Just not a movie! You can't get to know each other over a movie!
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 24 and 30.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Friendship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.