One of these days I'm going to take over the world and terrorize nuns & puppies, but in the meantime…
Browsed around a bit and I'm seeing a trend here… why do half the profiles begin with "looking for my prince charming," "jerks are not wanted," or "must love dogs?" You know, rude jerks that hate dogs need love, too!
Getting back to the important subject: me. I'm pretty awesome, and clearly very modest, to boot. I'm very adventurous and have covered just about every square inch of the west coast on a motorcycle. I recently took a two week bike trip through WA, ID, MO, WY, CO, UT, AZ, NV, CA, OR, and back home through WA. I covered some serious ground, met some very interesting people, had my campsite rummaged by a bear while I lay in a tent two meters away, explored the sandstone deserts of Utah, and somehow did not get in trouble with the local authorities. (A first!)
I've got a solid career going and plans & ambitions to boot. Planning to do lots of traveling over the next few years - everything from motorcycling to/around Alaska and South America, to camping trips by kayak, to cycling around a country I've never been to. Let's just go ahead and throw in a healthy dose of sky diving, scuba diving, motorcycle races, hikes, and quarters competitions! Being very spontaneous, I'm usually up for just about anything. Be warned: if you call me in the middle of the night and ask if I want to take off to Mexico, I'll be picking you up, passport in-hand, within half an hour. It has been done before.
1. I like waving at strangers when I'm out riding the bike.
2. I can survive on sushi for eternity.
3. I have an app for that.
4. My usual breakfast includes steak, waffles & scotch in my acqua jet 9000.
5. I bake awesome brownies.
6. I'll let you "borrow" a shirt to sleep in.
8. You skipped number seven and will now do a double take.
9. I never driver faster than 80kph in a school zone.
10. I have all my shots.
11. Sarcasm is appreciated and reciprocated :p.
12. Your cat/dog will love me.
13. I'll help you check your closet for monsters. You're on your own for fighting them, though.
14. You're getting tired and want to message me.
15. I've considered becoming a kingpin.
16. I'll tape my cellphone to your forehead so I can look at you when we talk.
17. If it fits in a purse, it's not a dog.
18. I'll take wine over beer, because that's how classy people get drunk.
19. I've not spent any time in the drunk tank. Promise.
20. The answer is 42.
I'm a firm believer in getting to know someone over a cup of coffee rather than through emails, so tell me how you like your latte.
All one-liners that consist of hey/hi there/how was ur weekend/etc. will be a) ridiculed, and b) ignored. I don't respond well to finishing with dynamite.