I just graduated from Iowa State in December with a degree in elementary education. I love working with kids and I love getting to go to work everyday not knowing exactly what's going to happen. I am a fairly shy person when I first meet someone but I warm up pretty fast. People also think that I am quiet, but I just think there is no point in mindless talking if I don't really have anything to add to the conversation. Some completely random facts about me:
- I hate spiders. All shapes, sizes and colors.
- I strongly dislike tomatoes, but love ketchup.
- My friends drag me to scary movies just for my reactions. There is a lot of cursing, screaming at inappropriate times and eye covering (for most of the movie).
- I am not a fan of tropical places but I love a cabin and a lake.
- After a bad experience of falling down a mountain in Colorado, I am not a fan of skiing but I will go sledding all day.
- I have always wanted to own a wiener dog but my dad has a strict rule that if the dog can't bring back a full sized bird in its mouth, it is not allowed in the house.
- I am very close to my family. I go home at least once a week to see them and we are always getting together.
If any of the above has intrigued you, feel free to message me :)