Hello there, thanks for stopping by!
I am a fun-loving, intelligent, respectful gentleman who is looking for a relationship of love and mutual respect. I just want to have some good conversation and laughs with a smart, funny and witty woman and see where it goes.
Here is a little bit about me:
- I have three 20-something girls that I love enormously, they are the best thing I have done in my life and I am very proud of them!
- I come from a large close-knit family.
- I live downtown Vancouver and love the energy of the city and all that it offers. The dinner, the dancing, the culture, the beauty.
- I like to stay informed about the world around me and have open discussions with people about current events.
- I can be a little sarcastic, but only just a little! ;) Well, okay sometimes alot, but I can take it too.
- I have a job that I love and I get to combine a passion of mine with work - I am very lucky!
- I make mistakes, but always learn from them. Looking forward to making more, cause it means I'm trying new things and stretching myself.
- I don't have any pets of my own, but really like cats and dogs.
- Music is a big part of me and I love to go see live shows. Last show I went to see was Prince. Would love to be able to see NIN, Broken Bells or a multitude of other bands - I love all kinds of music!
- Did I mention I like to have FUN? Life is about enjoyment. Enjoyment in the big things and enjoyment in the everyday. I can have just a good of a time walking the seawall as I can dancing the night away. It's about the quality and the perspective we take.
Winning is about taking life as it comes and enjoying it. Remember what I said... - it's all about the journey... Come take a ride with me!
Something very simple, let's not complicate things, - sharing a glass of wine and a "get to know ya" kinda conversation about how our day went and sharing some funny stories from our lives. Nothing but two friends relaxing after a day at the office!
What about a list of ideas and you can pick what you'd like to do together?!?!? Plus it takes the work out of the "what should we do?".
1. Glass of wine at Cardero's
2. Walk around the seawall
3. Grab a coffee and a seat at the beach
4. Lunch at Red Pagoda ~ A little pho fo ya.
5. Rent a bike and go tandem together.
6. Grab a kayak in Deep Cove
7. Pitch and putt at Stanley Park
8. Go to a movie and not go. No movies - how can we get to know each other???
9. Pack a picnic and sit in the park
10. Forget the sunset, let's get up early and catch a sunrise. We'll save the sunsets.
So, now that the works done, let's connect and see what happens!
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 30 and 48.
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be married
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.