Let's see...originally from DC but i've lived in LA for over 10 years. I've got 4 amazing brothers (totally not intimidating), a gang of nieces and nephews and the best parents anyone could ask for. seriously. i love the beach, but don't go in the water unless i can see the bottom. i hate watching sports (even though i was a collegiate athlete) so don't expect that to be our sunday activity. not gonna happen...ever.
i'm looking for someone that actually wants a relationship. someone open to the idea of settling down and starting a family. it's fine if we don't hit it off, but we should at least be on the same page. otherwise, you're just wasting my time. PLEASE, i beg of you...be honest, respectful and maybe open the door on the first date. i don't ask for much but a little effort on your part would be nice. just saying. oh...and don't worry...i know how to treat my man. except that whole cooking thing but i'm sure i'll learn eventually!
i don't believe in limiting my options so i'll date pretty much any ethnicity/race. :)
Top 10 things that won't get you a date with me (besides the obvious cut and paste message you sent to 500 other girls):
1. "damn girl...can you back that ass up this way?"
2. all your pics are shirtless mirror shots
3. "you look high maintenance"
4. "the things i would do to your body"
5. "what karaoke song would you sing for me"
6. "hey", "hi", "hola" or "yo" (basically 1 word messages)
7. "hi sweet lips"
8. "let's get drunk"
9. "i'm gonna need you in my bed ASAP".
10. "how do you feel about being my slave?"
Yes...i've heard them all.
Just a heads up...if you send me a msg and I don't reply, PLEASE don't send me 5 more msgs...it's just creepy.