**UPDATE** Since some guys apparently cant read more than one sentence, Im gonna say this first: If all u want to talk about is ur d*** or sex, DO NOT MESSAGE ME! For those of u that can actually carry on a convo and respect a woman, please continue reading
I am back on here after a long hiatus from online dating but here we go again. Hoping it goes better this time.
I love movies, art, & reading. I am a big people person (hence the sales job). I love meeting new people and I do tend to talk a lot :-) I've been told I'm pretty funny. I have lots of acquaintances but keep just a few best friends. I don't know what I would do without those few besties, though. I love to go out and have a few drinks with friends or someone special. I am a bit OCD at times, but it helps at my job. On my off days when I'm not working, you'll usually find me watching a movie or reading a book. It relaxes me and helps me wind down from my work day.
I hope to one day be able to finish my degree (finished 3 years, but didn't graduate because life just got in the way honestly). I was majoring in Biological Engineering/Pre-vet, but I would now like to finish with a Biology degree and minor in Marketing to be a pharmaceutical rep for vet clinics. I love animals and could not live without them!! My dream job was to be a vet at a zoo. :-)
I am on here because I am at a point in my life that I would love to have a partner to share every day with. I do love my "me" time, but it's nice to come home and have someone there that you love. Right now, I'm mainly looking for someone to share my days with, to have things in common to share, to have someone that can introduce me to new things (and vice versa), to laugh with about stupid things that only we find funny :-), and that can hang out with me and my friends and just relax. It does take a bit to gain my complete trust because I have had my heart broken in the past, but once you get it, I give my all in any relationship I'm in. I need a guy that can appreciate that sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve, but you won't find a girl that will love as much and as fully as I do once it happens. I do not want to rush things, but I would like to eventually find that kind of relationship.
Anything else you would like to know about me, just ask. I'm sure I'll think of more things to add here, but for now I'm good. :-)
(figured I'd get the requirements and standards set up front to weed out the undesirables)
1. If you are not interested in a relationship at all, do not message me. If you want just get in my pants or talk sex then don't bother. I have been there done that and moved on. I'm too old to play games and am tired of guys that only want one thing.
2. I am a thick girl who is happy with myself. I am currently losing weight simply due to a job/lifestyle change and loving it (lost 40 lbs so far in 6 months), but will not change myself to make anyone else happy.
3. I am an intelligent girl, some might even say nerdy :-) I want a guy that can hold his own in a conversation. You don't have to be a genius, lord knows I'm not, but please be able to use (or at least comprehend) words more than 2 syllables long. If "ya know what I'm sayin" is a main sentence in your vocab please don't bother.
4. I do not discriminate between races, nationality, etc but I do not do "gangstas" so once again, please don't bother (please see number 3)
5. If you can't take the time to read my complete profile before messaging me, well, you probably won't read this, but I tried ;-)
That is all :-) If I didn't scare you off, then you might be worth it, so please message me and we can chat and see where it goes.