I'm 34, born and raised here in Atlanta and looking for a cool open minded female to get to know.
I say "open minded" because I think that's the key to good communication...being able to accept others opinions and ideas while still maintaining your own. I like good intelligent conversation and calm debates about things that get you thinking, and closed minded people tend to get heated up when people don't share their ideals.
Here's a quick run down about me...and I'll save the rest for when we meet :)
- GA Tech Grad
- No Kids, No pets
- Never married
- No homo/No DL...never ever
- Live alone in Downtown ATL
- Enjoy movies, almost all types of music depending on my mood, swimming, diving, international travel, politics, researching things online, hanging out at low-key lounges, investing, and starting new ventures.
- I support my Falcons/Hawks, but Not a huge sports fan, expect during playoffs/finals...don't follow stats and every game etc. (at least you don't have to worry about me ignoring you during football/basketball season lol)
Here's what I'm looking for in a woman:
- Fun/Funny yet sophisticated
- Health conscious lifestyle (diet & exercise)
- Knows how to adapt to being around different people and cultures
- Knowing how to cook is a definite plus
I think that good relationships, regardless of them being friendships or intimate, are all about a continuous exchange between 2 people that promote growth. Being open to exchange good advice, ideas, thought provoking opinions, feelings, and life experiences make each interaction with that person worth while. So with that said, I'm looking to get to know someone to build that type of foundation and see where things go.
Anyways, I hope to hear from you and happy fishin' ;)