1. The boldest thing I have ever done has to do with my first online date. He lived in Washington, and I flew there to meet him (I was young, and convinced he was my soul mate). I was petrified of flying, and had horrible first date jitters. Whats the boldest thing you've done lately?
2. Fight Club, The Big Lebowski, Donnie Darko, Lost in Translation, The Royal Tenenbaums, Moonrise Kingdon, Shawn of the Dead, Garden State, Scott Pilgrim, Rushmore, Heathers, Zombieland, Fantastic Mr.Fox, basically anything by Wes Anderson, or anything that can make me laugh.
3. I think a lot of maxims are false, including ‘Don’t knock it ’till you've tried it’ and ‘fair and balanced’ and ‘Just Do It’ and ‘got milk?
4. Traveling is my absolute favorite thing to do. I want to see the whole world.
6. Art, in its numerous forms.
7. I would rather be a rock star then a movie star. My personal theory on music is that it is just pure, emotional communication. Have you ever listened to a song in another language but still understood, on an emotional level, what the song was trying to express? Music can bring emotions out in us and bring us back to emotions that we felt in the past… it’s a talent that I wish I had, and emotion is really the most addictive chemical.
8. I do believe that ‘love conquers all,’ but that’s because I’m a hopeless romantic.
9. 64% Introvert, 36% Extrovert.
Analytical, kinesthetic thinker
The spotlight is not my friend.
Anti-planner, pro spontaneity.
A shy nerd, but life of the party…. that’s approximately me
10.Most of the time, I don’t take myself very seriously. Most of the time, you shouldn't either.
So what’s next? Send me a message.