WARNING: I don't have a shirtless pic to show you. I don't have any pictures of dead animals, fish that I have caught or any other trophies from hunting. I don't have a picture of me next to a truck (although I do like trucks), I don't have any mental health diagnosis and am not on any psychotropic medications, I don't have any major medical or chemical dependency issues. If you think you can handle that... then keep reading :)
I know how to use a broom, vacuum, dishwasher, stove, washer/dryer, fold laundry, listen to your bad day, coordinate your outfit, etc. LOL. I know..isn't that awesome!!
Ok, let's make this simple for reading :)
1. I have a full time career, a car and home.
2. I have two boys 8&10yo who are my world! I LOVE being a dad and active in my kids' lives.
3. Love nature, very easy going, laid back and goofy.
4. I can detect craaaazy...LOL
5. I sometimes have a crude sense of humor and sarcastic, but can be serious as well when needed.
6. I love good smells, perfumes, burning leaves, candles, clean clothes, etc.
7. Listen to all sorts of music from country, pop, musicals, very versatile.
8. Although I don't always use them, I know the difference between there, they're, their, to and too.
9. I use :) :( LOL, etc.
10. Love the beach and tropical vacations.
Many more fun and super exciting facts...just ask!
Ideal partner in crime:
1. Laid back, little drama, easy going, not high maintenance.
2. Does not have significant trust issues or issues with intimacy.
3. I love kids, so if you have children, that's great. If not, that's ok too..but you have to like kids.
4. MUST have a body picture (not underwear or bikini necessarily)...I've been burned too many times.
5. I will respond to you if you are petite, thin or average. No offense..just a preference.
6. Would love a partner in crime! Someone who chooses to be with me.
7. Sense of humor is a must...I love to laugh :)
8. No major mental health or major medical issues (there's only one area that crazy is ok).
9. Enjoy lazy nights, cuddled up to a movie..maybe a glass of wine.
10. Live in Wisconsin!!!! I'm not moving and I'm sure you aren't either LOL.
Sorry if this sounds all serious, just making this easy. If you're interested, don't be shy! Just shoot me a message. Good Luck!!