I prefer the theatre, classical music and weepy movies. (I used to be an actor, i can appreciate dramas) I was the gangly geek who was the class clown. loved to make people laugh, still do. As I got older i started body building as my self confidence grew.
I work, and by working shift work all the days blur together. Weekend is a foreign word to me. There are other myths I remember from my old life. People talk about a burning ball of light that exists in the sky. The 'sun' or something. Like the moon only brighter. Pshaw. Just an urban myth from staring at lampposts too long.
I'm a silly romantic by some standards but I think of it as common courtesy. I'm at home giving massages (European, Asian and North American styles.) Poetry, both my own composistions and ones I have memorized over the years. STill can quote Shakespere plays. I'm silly because I like to open doors for woman, (if I can get there first). I like cute cards for no reason. (can't rhyme all the time)
I love animals, especially dogs.
REMEMBER- Men are like Toilets....All the good ones are taken, the rest are full of Crap!
I often lie awake thinking of stupid things....
- Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
- Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid
made with real lemons?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
- Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
- If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress
- Did Adam and Eve have navels?
- What is the Plural for grilled Cheese?