First off...we didn't meet here, but we can figure that out later ;)
So me - I'm a truly genuine person. I'm sensitive, I'm confident and I'm selfless. I'm a great guy, other people may say it - but I mean it. I'm probably one of the more honest and passionate people you'll meet. I'm witty and sarcastic and love to make fun of each other in a relationship to keep things fun - so hopefully you have a bit of goofball in you! :) I work in asset management consulting. I've been able to travel all over the country on different projects and see alot of really cool places. I love to laugh - I can laugh at myself and do it often. I think some of my best qualities are things you wouldn't notice right away. I genuinely care about the people I let into my life and would literally do anything for them.
- I'm very passionate about music - playing it and listening to it. I'm a song-writer in my spare time, so get ear plugs :)
- I love to cook. If you like to help out / bake / whatever - bonus points!
- Huge Philly sports fan. If you are too, that's a plus (if you are a NY fan, that's a minus - but maybe I can work with ya! ;)
- I'm just as happy staying in as going out. I'll have a good time either way.
- On that note...I'm WELL overdue for a girl that can jump in sweats and cuddle up! Bars can be fun, but far from routine now.
- I'm attracted to ppl that meet me 1/2 way. Those that put in, as much as they get out. No serial daters.
I'm looking for someone who is caring, outgoing and is looking to find someone that would make us both better people. I've probably just set a record for a guy's profile on here, so if anything else - let's talk.
Oh yah, must love the pup...that's a deal breaker :)