I am on my path in life, and I have clear goals for the future. Searching for adventure partners!
WHAT I AM ATTRACTED TO:
- Intelligence and intellectualism. We have to be able to communicate in the same language, even if we come from different schools of thought.
- Liberal-but-peaceful mindsets. Please, no zealots or bigots.
- Fitness and health without pretentiousness or self-absorption. Too much makeup and overpriced clothing is a turn-off, and don't spend more time working out than you do hanging out.
- Symmetry and orderliness with a touch of chaos. Perfection is an illusion; embrace your oddities and find your own balance.
- Organic beauty with authentic personal expression. The unexpected tattoo, cute nose-piercing, or toe ring is way hotter than someone on a mission to make a statement...although I have seen some full-body ink that is pretty frikkin hot.
“ME” IN A NUTSHELL:
I have a daughter who means the world to me. She is the only reason I haven’t moved across the globe. I have her every other weekend, and she will always be an integral part of my plans. (If you also have children from previous relationships, I see this as opportunity for G-rated movies and play-dates, not as a hindrance to us hanging out.)
I do NOT believe in divinity of any form or the supernatural, and my most current "religion" is Igtheist, though a large part of me rejects such labels. My perspective on Life, Purpose, the Universe, and Death is a constantly evolving process. Having said that, I believe that everyone has the right to their own private beliefs, and I respect that as long as they don’t try to impose those beliefs on others or judge people for having a different view.
I consider myself "earthy" if not pagan, so I tend to gravitate toward those who are at least earth-friendly. I'd be a hippie but I hate bodyhair. Sarongs, dreds, and toe rings do it for me! :D
I practice that-which-passes-for-yoga-to-me (when I am not being a lazy bum) and I try to eat as healthy as I can. I am paleo-pescetarian and a recovering carb-aholic (though I do have my weaknesses), and I try to stick to non-GMO, Organic, and ecologically responsible vendors and parent companies as much as possible. I don’t care if you eat meat, though, and will even prepare meat-based meals for you...if it came from cruelty-free sources. ;)
I'm not a recycling activist, but I do try to be informed and responsible about what goes in the garbage. If I cannot change other people's destructive habits, at least I can take control of my own. That's better than nothing!
Probably just something laid back, like conversations over coffee, or maybe a casual stroll through a park on a nice day. Nothing pretentious or intense for that first-time meetup. Nerves are already on edge when you go on a first date, so I prefer to keep it as chill as possible...with no expectations.