I am on my path with clear goals in mind for the future, and I am walking it without fear or doubt. I am seeking companions of every sort, but only those that are meaningful. I don't expect our goals to match, but I do want to make lifelong connections even if our paths diverge later.
I don't need a lover to define me. I need a partner to walk beside me. Whether it's for a short time or for life, I want someone who will invest as much of herself into me as I invest into her. Nothing is more gratifying than reciprocal resonance with another being who knows you--really knows you--and still desires to be near you as much as possible.
WHAT I AM ATTRACTED TO:
- Intelligence and intellectualism (we have to be able to communicate in the same language, even if we come from different schools of thought)
- Liberal-but-laid-back mindsets (no zealots or bigots)
- Fitness and health without pretentiousness or self-absorption (too much makeup and overpriced clothing is a turn-off, and don't spend more time working out than you do hanging out)
- Symmetry and orderliness with a touch of chaos (perfection is an illusion; embrace your oddities and find your balance)
- Organic beauty with authentic personal expression (the unexpected tattoo or cute nose-piercing or toe ring is way hotter than someone on a mission to make a statement)
Probably just something laid back, like conversations over coffee, or maybe a casual stroll through a park on a nice day. Nothing pretentious or intense for that first-time meetup. Nerves are already on edge when you go on a first date, so I prefer to keep it as chill as possible...with no expectations.
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.