Well, I’m not so sure why I’m trying this whole online dating site, but I suppose it’s just to try something new and see what else is out there since I haven’t had the greatest luck in the past. Don’t really know what to say to make you see that I’m an intriguing person and want you to maybe get to know me more, but I guess this would be me in a nutshell ( and if you are intrigued then don’t be shy and email me ? and we can see where it goes from there)
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I love to laugh ( it’s the best workout for your abs!).
- My friends and family are the most important things in my life.
- I like quoting quotes
- I don’t wear makeup 24/7 ( but I do enjoy dressing up every now and then and being a “girly girl” every once in a while.)
- Still trying to discover the best way to eat an Oreo, even though I don’t remember the last time I had one haha.( but if you know the best way this bit of information would be greatly appreciated)
- I’d like to live somewhere besides California one day.
- I’ve played sports my whole life and will always consider myself an athlete
- The number one goal that I have is to make a difference in people’s lives.
- I get Déjà vu all the time.
- I’m not a controlling person (I’m sure that’s what everyone says though)
- Sunsets are one of the most romantic things out there.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I would like to find a man that I can help achieve his goals and make his dreams a reality. ( and they will do the same for me)
- Not sure what winking at someone is suppose to mean
- I love all types of music and enjoy singing out loud (but I’m not the greatest singer)
- Applying for school to become a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- I’m a giver and love to see others happy
- Although I don’t go out on a regular basis and drink I am one of the best beer pong players that you will ever meet( my brother is the second best)
- I’d like to think that I’m different then most girls ( in a good way)
- Believe that a relationship should be 50/50. I don’t want to be spoiled, but I do want someone to show me that they care about me and that they will support me no matter what, in the same ways that I will support them.
- Love animals, but it baffles me how people let their pets sleep in the same bed with them…weird
- I’d like to travel and see what the world has to offer and what I can offer the world.
- Two shows that I have always wanted to be on is Jeopardy and The Amazing Race (and I think I would be pretty good at both)
- I’m dedicated and motivated
- I have standards
- I like being outdoors.
- Cooking is a specialty of mine ( I’ve heard that the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!)
- I want to learn new things on a regular basis.
- Learning to snowboard is number one on my bucket list (going wine tasting is number 2 and going to an NFL game is number 3)
- Friends is one of my favorite t.v shows of all time.
- I want to compete in a Tough Mudder.
- The way guys text confuses me, then again guys in general confuse me ( but I’m sure that’s what you guys say about girls as well haha)
- Just realized that this is becoming a very big nutshell.
- Someday I would like to find a man that is willing to prove to me that you guys aren’t all the same ( sorry if that offends some of you)…and to join in on my weirdness :)
Well if you are still reading this then I suppose you’re somewhat interested so you don’t have to be shy, I don’t bite ( at least not very hard).
I'm up for anything honestly. But I would love to go to a sports bar, play some pool, watch a football/baseball/basketball game and have a pitcher of beer. (Yea I told ya I was a little bit of a tom boy lol)
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.