I bike places and I climb things. I'm active, I love the outdoors, and I love you if you love the outdoors.
I've lived in:
- Houston, TX
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Arcata, CA
- New York, NY
Goals and aspirations: To love more. To find joy in every day. Hell, let's get crazy, in every hour. To have a pet Burmese python. To summit Mt. Whitney (again) and Half Dome in 2013. To learn Argentine tango.
What makes me unique: I'm Asian yet I'm an excellent driver.
Boring fine print: I'm looking for a life partner, a spiritual connection, a fearless adventure buddy, an enthusiastic companion for the everyday, someone I still want to be friends with when I'm an old bow-legged lady trucking through Golden Gate Park in bright blue orthotic shoes and a yellow visor. If you're a pirate or a nerd, that would be awesome, too.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
It turns out that 100% of the profiles I've seen on here suggest the same thing for a first date:
"Getting a drink and chatting."
The thing is, it works pretty well. However, if you are TOTALLY BORED by the 100%:
- I've always wanted to check out the Seward Street slides.
- I haven't been to the Mechanical Museum since they relocated it to that place San Francisco residents never go to.
- Diego Rivera murals, anyone? I've heard there's one in an office building where you have to take an elevator up and say a secret password 7 times in Swahili between 2-4pm.
- Clarion Alley and Balmy Street murals, burritos and beer
- Search for the wild parrots of Telegraph Hill, take a bunch of pictures, then celebrate with a beer or two