my name is Edwin - i'm from the Dominican RepubliC. i speak Spanish & English.
• i'm a very Faithful person either in a Friendship or Relationship.
when it comes to Family there is
no question it is very important to Me.
i like going to Sports Bars
~Faith & Beliefs~
i'm not a religious person
my faith believes every person is created in the image of the only One gracious and merciful LORD
is iT Love at First Sight ~
cause you beauty just blinds my vision that blurred my Sense and thought you had ordered Cupid to aim straight for my heart and steal it > uhmm maybe...
making a good first impression is key in a first Date :)
uhmm let's see... a place where she & i feel relaxed and comfortable, which is important in having in a Date.
The first Date should be memorable & fun but should also be conducive to conversation to learn more about each other ~ like is written: the mouth shall speak words of wisdom, that comes out of the abundance of the Heart.
- Coffee/Tea: a good way to conversate
- Dinner & Movie is alway Great
- The theater is another favorite date idea. It’s more original than a movie a little classier and there’s typically an intermission which we'll have a chance to be confortable and chat; unlike a movie spending the entire time sitting in the dark; even though is not a bad idea jeje...
- the Aquarium is also a great place for a date. we can walk, leisure survey all of the colorful, slimy, toothy and weird Sea Life to keep things interesting.
- Bowling is One of my favorite date ideas with a great casual vibe while engaging in a friendly fun competition. it’s also a low stress environment, so the date go smoothly which is important in having a goodtime
- Skating is innocent & fun Date to be active and since i forgot a little how to skate or maybe you(she) doesn't know how to... even better, a way of holding hands as we help each other stay on our feet - a fun way to spend an afternoon and an excellent opportunity to get to know each other.