Fyi- The site won't upload my photos so I can send them by request!
Ready to find my partner in crime. Go to movies, sporting events, travel or anything that just makes us feel like we are living. Im like a tomboy trapped in a pretty girls body. I love dressing up and being pretty but I also enjoy being one of the guys. Open minded to whatever life has in store for me. This profile is very generic I know but who wants to turn the pages of a book when it's all on the first page.
I am a very experienced woman (in life). I've learned that my mistakes and past have helped me to mature to the woman I am today. Someone that knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it or him. A woman should be many things...well respected, loving, caring, compassionate, nurturing and willing to fullfill the desires of her man's heart. She should always take pride in the way she carries and conducts herself because she not only represents herself but aslo reflects the man beside her. She should be a man's best friend as well as his intimate lover. I am this woman and so much more.
I am a very attractive woman but that only represents 10% of who I am! The other 90% is so much more amazing if someone took the time to go deeper and find it. I want someone to love my mind and conversation and not just my beauty. I am very silly and sarcastic and need someone I can laugh with. I want to be able to tell someone the same things I can tell my childhood best friend. Lastly I need someone willing to let me in their heart and show them how to be loved.