A few facts about me:
- I'm a nerd and I'm Indian (ring the cliche alarm)
- Reading (I love it). I love the idea of learning something new
- Working out (I love it but I hate it)
- Traveling (I love it but I wish I did this more)
- Watching movies (I rarely watch tv)
- Food (I love spicy food)
- I've been to boarding school
- My go to Halloween costume is Aladdin. (It always wins one contest).
- I used to be a tennis instructor for kids. Kids are awesome. Spoiled brats are not.
- Playing guitar (I'm not great but I'm working on it)
- I believe in treating others the way you would like to be treated.
- I love music from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Louis Armstrong and the rest of the guys from that era. I also listen to music ranging from Mumford and sons to Jay Z.
- I prefer wearing t-shirts and shorts over dress clothing. However, I do know how to 'suit up'.
- I like relaxing and watching old episodes of Arrested Development, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Seinfeld.
- I can tell the difference between your and you're and I like pointing out that 'irregardless' is not a word.
- I believe in chivalry and being courteous.
I consider myself an honest, caring, loyal, determined, and trustworthy person. However, if you ask my dog, he might tell you that I don't walk him or feed him properly. He'll also try and tell you that the food I do feed him isn't good enough and that I need to feed him human food and chocolate.
I am a hard-working guy and I spend a lot of hours working. This isn't something that is required of me but it is a choice. I am driven, motivated to succeed, and plan on taking over the world (pinky and the brain style). I want to be able to take care of the people in my life without hesitation.
I'm attracted to intelligent women who are as ambitious and independent as I am in life. You must also love to laugh and sing. I am an honest man and I'm looking for someone truly genuine and has a sarcastic sense of humor. Someone who is ambitious and wants to conquer the world (figuratively but literally would be pretty cool too).
'We miss 100% of the shots that we never take."