Note: Don't judge a book by it's cover. Yes I'm talking about my tattoos.
What am I doing with my life? : I Recently graduated with my double major, and now I'm working on building my relationship with the company I work for. Since I'm not stressing about school anymore, I have more free time at nights and weekends to have fun and meet new people. I'm not looking for a one night stand, nor do I care to see your body parts through pictures. I want an actual connection with someone, and if a friendship is all that develops, then I'm ok with that. =)
1. Originally from Southern California- Orange County
2. Moved to San Jose five years ago
3. BA in Music - AA in Sociology - AA in Enterprise Networking
4. I work for a tech company as a Bug tester/Technician for their application.
5. You can catch me in Santa Cruz every weekend, or anywhere else around the coast.
6. I love going to concerts, music festivals, and anywhere where live music is played.
7. Football, Hockey, Soccer, Motor Cross, UFC
8. Animal lover
9) I like to eat healthy, and stay in shape as much as possible. However, I don't judge or preach to others who don't.
Movies: Fight Club, Exorcist, Grandmas Boy, BIlly Madison, Grown Ups, Zoolander, The Purge, American Horror Story
Music: Everything - I'm a music major and grew up loving all kinds of genres. Anyone who looks at my iPod/iphone will tell you I have the most variety of music than anyone.
Food: Thai Food, Mexican, Italian
Shows: Music festivals, folk, blues, jazz, hardcore, underground nip hop.