I prefer you message me if you wan't to get to know me. There's no point of writing an entire novel about my life.
Note: Don't judge a book by it's cover. I hate the fact that people assume that heavily tattooed people have no dreams or ambition. I come from a town where tattoos are socially accepted and everyone's pretty much covered. If you don't like them, don't even bother messaging me :)
1. From SoCal - Orange County
2. Moved up here 4 years ago
3. Focusing on school
4. Work part time at YesVideo Inc as a Tech expert
5. I love dirt bikes and any other extreme sports
6. I'm easy to get a long with if your open minded and none judgmental
7. I live my life day by day, and try my best not to surround myself around negative people, especially those who are slackers. Sorry, but I would rather be influenced than held back.
What I’m doing with my life
Movies: Fight Club, Exorcist, Grandmas Boy, BIlly Madison, Grown Ups, Zoolander, The Purge, American Horror Story
Music: Everything - I'm a music major and grew up loving all kinds of genres. Anyone who looks at my iPod/iphone will tell you I have the most variety of music than anyone.
Food: Thai Food, Mexican, Italian
Shows: Music festivals, folk, blues, jazz, hardcore, underground nip hop.
WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? :Finishing my Enterprise Networking program at Foothill College.
WHERE DO I WORK? : Technician/Engineer at iSmartAlarm
I like anything that has to do with outdoors. A nice hike in the Santa Cruz mountains or at the beach. If it's raining, then bowling, pool, or dancing.