Well, Alright Alright Alright... Here we go
Let's see I'm 34 I have 4 dogs (must love dogs) I'm a sports fan mainly football (Dallas Cowboys and Florida Gators) and basketball (lakers). I'm a huge lake/river person, so I enjoy Sunday's on my boat. I work in the financial industry and I like what I do, my career is very important to me. I'm from Santa Clarita, but currently living in the valley. I'm Italian so I love Italian food! I'm a huge country music fan. Let's see I've got great friends and family.
Message me say hey don't be shy! You don't need a clever opening line with me.
A couple of things about what I'm looking for and a few thoughts on POF:
1. If I don't write back I'm not interested. I believe you have to be attracted to someone in order for this to work. That means for me I'm not into "BBW", So That is probably why I haven't written back. If you're high maintenance as well keep moving, been there done that. I hate having to spell out what I am not looking for, but after countless messages I'm left with no choice.
2. If you're Vegan keep moving
3. If you're in AA or NA while I admire you for getting your life together, I will always think something isn't right.
4. If you're an avid Fox News watcher we won't get along. I like news I just don't like sensational reporting.
5. The "meet me" feature is dumb as it takes away from having someone read your profile.
6. Eyebrows.... You know who you are
7. Seems every girl has a degree.
I often wonder if people actually read this stuff
You: Cute, No drama, No hardcore drugs (420 ok), Like Dogs, Like the Gym, Like the River and boating, have a car and a job like country music just basically be the perfect girl! Haha jk
It depends on the person I'm taking out. There isn't one type of date for everyone right?
New connections are built when the brain forms a memory, so my suggestion is let's have some fun and form a few memories
I want to have one of those nights that I wish I could rewind--