Kind and creative are two words that describe me well. Okay, I have a quirk and kink too.
I raised three men whom I am proud to say are better people than me.
I consider myself earthy and feminine. Everything about cooking feeds my soul, my senses and my spirit. In an ideal world I would grow and hunt for my food.
I read recently a quote that said something to the effect that we all have baggage. The key is to find someone with whom to unpack with. I believe we all long to find someone who cares enough to truly understand and accept us for who we are. I am no different.
Things I love:
* The written word.
* My three sons and grand daughter. Ever since they were little, I still can't take my eyes off of them.
* 1960s soulful jazz. Nina Simone has it going on.
* Creating a delicious meal, set with candles, music and wine, ambiance
*Choosing a life of intent, stripping away the chaf, making room for pondering.
*Sophomoric movies like Tommy Boy or Anchorman. Any Cohen Brother movie and any with themes of aliens, zombies or the end of the world. I know, right? I like thrillers like Last Resort, Hunt for Red October, movies about "what would I do in the same situation,?" etc.
* My favorite aromas - lemons, limes, basil, ginger, gardenias. I have a keen sense of smell.
* I like smart people and conversations that make room for banter And feelings.
* Beauty which can be found if one looks. Museums, good design - Smiles are especially beautiful.
* Dancing and singing. Joy! I would love to take ballroom dancing with a partner.
* A true companion.
What I am looking for:
A man who can be respected for the way he treats family, co-workers and strangers. I adore humor and believe it reflects intellect ad wisdom. I have a long attention span for a man that leads his life with intention and backs up his words with his actions.
I am best compatable with a man who is able to freely enjoy all of life's guilty pleasures and share them with his One partner. Wordly, a wanderlust and a love for vibrance is a plus.