Greeting and thanks for checking out my profile!
I am not the kind of guy who is comfortable going on and on trying to sell myself, I am just not that way and take it for what it is worth, but...
Here are some things about me in no particular order:
- I have all of my teeth (wisdom teeth being the exception) and only one tattoo
- I have a JOB that I have been doing for 18 years and am secure in it
- I have more than one working vehicle
- I can carry on a conversation on a wide variety of topics
- I am a Food Network junky and have the skills in the kitchen to prove it
- I have been woking very hard to improve myself this last year and have dropped 120lbs so far and am pushing for more
- I run/hike or exercise 3-4 times a week as part of the above point and would love a workout partner
-Have a goal of bein able to complete a Tough Mudder by this spring in Patterson.
- I love the outdoors and a variety of hobbies associated with it
- I can be a bit Redneck at times, but have plenty of city in me too
- I have several hobbies where I make/create/fabricate things with my hands
- I wear shorts regardless of the weather
- I love road trips and exploring new places & cultures
- I can be a total geek sometimes
- I am a guy and have many of the failings that come with that
- I treat people the way I would like to be treated
- I try to prove that chivalry is not dead
If you are at all intrigued at all drop me a line and we can see where things go from there... Maybe something special, new hiking buddy, or maybe we can just be good friends...who knows!
Something casual, fun, and lets us talk to each other. How else are we going to know if we like each others company??? Hiking is always high on my list of things to do with company!