Greeting and thanks for checking out my profile!
I am not the kind of guy who is comfortable going on and on trying to sell myself, I am just not that way and take it for what it is worth, but...
Here are some things about me in no particular order:
- I have all of my teeth (wisdom teeth being the exception) and only one tattoo
- I have a JOB that I have been doing for 18 years and am secure in it
- I have more than one working vehicle
- I can carry on a conversation on a wide variety of topics
- I am a Food Network junky and have the skills in the kitchen to prove it
- I have been woking very hard to improve myself this last year and have dropped 120lbs so far and am pushing for more
- I run/hike or exercise 3-4 times a week as part of the above point and would love a workout partner
-Have a goal of bein able to complete a Tough Mudder by this spring in Patterson.
- I love the outdoors and a variety of hobbies associated with it
- I can be a bit Redneck at times, but have plenty of city in me too
- I have several hobbies where I make/create/fabricate things with my hands
- I wear shorts regardless of the weather
- I love road trips and exploring new places & cultures
- I can be a total geek sometimes
- I am a guy and have many of the failings that come with that
- I treat people the way I would like to be treated
- I try to prove that chivalry is not dead
If you are at all intrigued at all drop me a line and we can see where things go from there... Maybe something special, new hiking buddy, or maybe we can just be good friends...who knows!