Ok, so I'm not too good at this so I made an easy to browse list!
Things to know about me:
- I would totally own a mini giraffe if they existed!
- I'm politically centrist. This is quite different than most my family (very conservative) and makes dinners together rather interesting.
- I may be considered a little quiet but I consider myself cool and calculating. I try to consider all things before I say something I don't mean..
- I have a very analytical way of thinking and rarely make decisions on the fly.
- I enjoy most outdoor activities, especially rock climbing (Ok, so I bet you're saying "hey, that can be indoors as well", continue to the next bullet).
- I visit the gym a couple times a week to climb as it's a must for me to keep progressing. I also workout at home to try to stay healthy. Having a desk job has a cost lol.
- I enjoy tinkering with my car to try and make it faster and better. Why? I say, why not?
- I can cook and actually enjoy it but I don't enjoy cleaning up afterwards..
- I'm a huge Film/TV buff. All genres, foreign and domestic! Feel free to message me if you want to know specifics :)
- I enjoy all kinds of games from obscure board games to video games (Xbox, Playstation, PC, iPhone, etc.). Sometimes people are too embarassed to let their geek out and that's a shame.
- I like many forms of music. My current favorite genres are: Rock, Metal, Electronic. 90's era rap/hip-hop is pretty great too. The only genre I can't really get into is country. But that doesn't mean I won't listen to it if someone else is playing it :P
- I can carry on a conversation but I do not want to be the only one talking.
- I have travelled to many places while growing up in a military family. I have also travelled quite a bit for work. My favorite location has to be Hawaii while the most interesting has to be Greenland.
- I'll skydive but I doubt you'll ever get me to bungie jump lol
- I have a the best group of friends ever! Wait, doesn't everyone say that? Anyway, moving on...
- I have a wicked sense of humor and I'm not too proud to laugh at myself.
- I abhor all forms of intolerance, racism, sexism, bigotry, et al. We are all people and I feel it's not to much to ask to be treated as such.
- I was raised Catholic but I now have a rather personal spirituality.
I think I'll stop there. Want to know more? I'm an open book. Feel free to hit that message button!
Tell me what your idea of having fun is ;-). I enjoy the weekends out when I am not working and would love to have someone accompany me. It could be coffee, a day hike, climbing, or an evening of quiet conversation at a local eating establishment. Definitely no movies on the first date! Drop me an email and we’ll chat soon!