"I exist as I am, that is enough,
If no other in the world be aware I sit content,
And if each and all be aware I sit content.
One world is aware, and by the far the largest to me, and that is myself,
And whether I come to my own today or in ten thousand or ten million years,
I can cheerfully take it now, or with equal cheerfulness, I can wait." - W.W.
So I'm not big into paragraphs so I made this an easy-to-read list for your browsing pleasure!
- I like to think I’m funny, even if it means laughing at myself. Great sense of humor, please apply within!
- Sometimes I argue with my very conservative family just to make dinners more entertaining, it’s the result of being raised Catholic, becoming spiritual instead and then being a pro-rights/equality centrist.
- My friends tell me I’m quiet at first but I never say things I don’t mean (result of my extremely analytical brain); they have yet to swindle me into bungee jumping but skydiving has been checked off my bucket list!
- I love neutralizing my desk job by rock climbing (indoors or out), hittin’ the gym, tinkering on my car, playing highly underrated obscure board games, swinging through the jungle in the styles of Tarzan and George of the Jungle, letting my geek flag fly with some serious gaming, and of course, rocking out with an epic air guitar solo or acting like I know how to techno rave and failing.
- I can cook! But I hate dishes… I’ll make you a deal; I’ll make you an amazing dinner and offer up my expert cuddling skills in return for help cleaning up the disaster I made the kitchen…?
- I love travelling – that’s what happens when you’re raised in a military family! Hawaii tops my list and I would love to go back but Greenland comes in a close second.
I think I'll stop there to keep you guessing for now but if you want to know more I’m an open book. And if you smiled at any point while reading this, you owe me a message and I believe I owe you ice cream ;)
I enjoy the weekends out when I am not working and would love to have someone accompany me. It could be coffee, a day hike, climbing, or an evening of quiet conversation at a local eating establishment. Definitely no movies on the first date! Drop me an email and we’ll chat soon!