IMPORTANT NOTE: This is my actual personality and sexuality. Sending me a note asking "is this profile is for a persona you created after reading the Fifty Shades Trilogy" is condescending. It implies I am dishonest and putting on an act. Seriously, if another adult disclosed to you that they were bisexual, would you ask them if they only decided to self-define as bisexual in reaction to the popularity of Lady Gaga?
Thank you for showing interest in myself and my little profile. Clearly, you have incredible taste ;)
I am a single gentleman interested in meeting a lady who is exciting and highly sexual. Please note, that I am not JUST looking for kinky sex. Safety is of key concern, both my own and that of a partner. Aside from my sexuality not being exactly vanilla, I am a normal person who makes pancakes on Sunday mornings and visits his grandma. I will not do anything that makes myself or my partner feel uncomfortable or puts either of us in danger. Discretion is ALWAYS assured.
I live alone and I am able to host as I have: no children, no wife, no girlfriend, and no worries :)
I have been interested in bdsm for many years and I am dominant by nature. However, I do understand that not everyone is submissive by nature just because I am dominant. I would also be interested in meeting a special person who has no interest in bdsm, as this is simply one of the many parts to who I am. My bdsm interest is one that I keep intensely private, and feel a great responsibility to extend that protection towards a partner.
I will NOT meet with anyone who does NOT USE CONDOMS every single time they have intercourse, and/or who has not been tested for sti's beforehand.
Integrity, intelligence and generosity are the finest qualities that people can have and share.
Things I wish to gain experience in:
- Violet Wand
- Suspension bondage
Things I will not do under ANY circumstances (Hard Limits):
- Get involved with anyone that has no interest in the real me, but has a sexual fantasy about having sex with a dominant man. You have to like the real me and not the idea of me, or what I represent. Great sex can come from a great relationship, but you cannot forge a great relationship from sex only.
- Having sex with men, and yes this means even if you pretend you want to be "just friends" for two whole messages before you proposition me. I am not homophobic and I will gladly converse with anyone from the GLBT community as long as there is mutual respect. I have nothing but but love for the GLBT community, however I am not a member of it. To those of you who ignore this message, I thank you for showing me what women go through on a daily basis.
- Permanent damage (ex: broken limbs)
- Visible damage (ex: bruises to the face)
- Golden showers and scat
- Sharing an unwilling partner with others
- Delivering or receiving severe emotional trauma
***pics can be shared upon polite request***