Here are few things about myself :
I'm a very ambitious
love to travel
As for my Career goes I work on various Government Project that keep me travel global around the world but it beat doing normal 9-5 sitting at a desk.
I enjoy all type of music ( not country music). I enjoyed sports
(Falcons & Lakers " yeah I know we suck this year)
If you understand this line from movie . You know what type women I looking
Lisa McDowell: So why did you come here?
Prince Akeem: To find something special.
Lisa McDowell: It's a long way to travel.
Prince Akeem: No journey is too great when one finds what he seeks.
The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single(undisclosed feedback ) Got this off the web. I don't write this
1. They keep meeting women with unrealistic expectations for what they want in a man.
2. They keep meeting women who put them in the wrong category by writing them off too quickly as not being "their type".
3. They're not wanted because they're not needed. Too many women have told them that they don't "need" a man.
4. They keep meeting black women who don't respect them just because they "are" black men.
5. They keep failing women's Girlfriend Approval Test. If the woman's friends don't like them, then that woman won't give them a chance either.
6. They keep meeting women who are not interested in them, but only in how much money they make.
7. They're nobody until somebody else loves them. Not enough women see them as a prize unless they see a lot of other women chasing after them first.
8. They meet too many women who don't really know what they want.
9. They meet too many women who believe that single, good black men are "too good to be true".
10. They're the right man at the wrong time.
11. They meet too many women who don't recognize a good man when they see one.
12. They don't promote all the great things about themselves boldly or consistently enough to enough women.