You're reading it anyway, aren't you? Lol
I'm a little shy, so you may have to make first contact?
I'm funny, no really. Just ask me, I'll tell you
I've been separated for 8 years now. My kids ( Son 26 and Daughter 25) live in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
I'll be moving to Texas very soon, to be near my kids. But I'll still be a 49ER fan, hope that's not a deal breaker : )
I'm a Native to the Central Valley and Bay Area. California.
Born in ND and have lived in Tennessee.
Self employed, "YOUR PERSONAL HANDYMAN" My week and weekends aren't your normal 9 to 5, weekends off, that makes me unpredictable and spontaneous. That's my fault, I make my own hours. Even if I schedule a day off, I feel the need to accomplish some sort of project or physical activity,or learn something new. Otherwise, I feel the day was wasted. I'm Honest, Reliable,Artistic, Articulate, did I mention "Funny" , Educated, (not a college graduate : p ), Non-materialistic, Opinionated (when asked), non judgmental and versed on Current Events.
I don't mind just relaxing at home with a beer/BBQ or I can get a wild hair in the middle of the week or the middle of the night and head to the hills to a town I've never been to before for a road trip to explore, fish, gold pan, a casino or just 'people watch'. I can slip away any day to fish. Late night when all is calm is when i'm most restless.
Just a jeans and T-shirt kinda Guy!
There's more and I'll add to this later. Okay, it's later.
I'm here hoping to make friends/maybe more and not Influence people. Hit me up, what can it hurt. You never know what we might have in common.
This doesn't have to be a romantic contact,at first ; ) that's too much pressure.
Come on now!, We all know we click on a profile only based on 1 picture, we have no choice. We have too, if we want to read the profile. ( I do It myself ).
Now, this is just an observation, but is there a profile that doesn't have a picture that's five years old or the word "DRAMA" in it? ;-)
Oh, great. Now my profile has the word "DRAMA" in it. :-(
Wow are you still reading this? I'm flattered
My immediate intentions: Updated March 24 2014 Mostly in this order. I may need a Date, Tour Guide or Chaperon for most of these ;P
Okay, I'm here. Got here mid-June. What a drive. Vacation it wasn't!!
1. Move to Texas before the end of May. (close to the DFW area. A smaller town in the country on the outskirts) I'm open to suggestions.
2. Spend a lot of time with my kids. (A lot of kissy, kissy, huggy, huggy to catch up on.)
3. Get another Motorcycle and ride again. If you don't like to ride, I'll give you a kiss and see you when I get back.
4. Get back in the Saddle, literally, and ride again. If you own horses? Bonus : )
5. Go to the first Dallas / 49ER game in Dallas with a die hard Dallas Cowboy fan.
6. Visit my Dad and Sister in Missouri and two of my Brothers in Florida.
7. Locate my favorite local Camping / Fishing spot. I'm open to suggestions here, too.
8. Visit the biggest Amusement Park, Zoo, a place to jump from a Plane and Museums in the area and bookmark them in my GPS.
9. Try to make it to everyone of my Son's Band performances. ( ANIMAL SPIRIT ).
10. Illustrate a Children's Book. (My daughter writes)
11. Get another German Sheppard Puppy.
12. Refuse to grow up.
Oooops, I hope this doesn't sound like a Mid-life crisis list? : )
I'm a thinking, you gotta a meet and greet, first. Drinks, loosen up (that will usually kill the weeks of texting and I'll never hear from them again :-P ) BUT, then If it does click, then lets plan the next meeting for Dinner, Movie, museum, amusement park, that "skinny dipping" thing i was talking bout earlier, one of my Son's Gigs or a drive to nowhere.