I like to do just about everything from hiking and traveling to staying home and watching(and analyzing) good movies. I've been lucky enough to travel around the world and look forward to seeing more of it someday. I'm really passionate about analyzing pieces of art and frequent museums and parks. I'm somewhat nerdy in that I will quote movies often and have a tendency to quote Dr.Evil more than I think is healthy.
I'm currently double majoring and plan to finish up my two degrees in the next year or so. I take a lot of classes currently, so my schedule is somewhat chaotic. I work on and off again at various IT jobs and other computer science related fields. I hope to work in data management so I can horde data and pretend it is gold(which sometimes it is!).
I would describe myself as sarcastic with an incredibly dry sense of humor. I will often make the best out of the worst and the worst out of the best. While joking about both. I will sometimes laugh at hills and force people to run up them with me while smiling profusely. I think this is a result of some brain damage I must of suffered rolling down a hill, since I enjoy it so very much. Quirky things like that are the rule with me and not the exception.
Some random things:
1) Don't tell me there is more than 3 Indiana Jones movies as I will vehemently deny it. There were only 3 ever made. This "Crystal Skull" thing is just a figment of some terrible director's imagination in my world.
2) I like rock, punk, metal, and some pop. If you can get me out of my 90s/early 2000s music love I will be amazed.
3) I'm absolutely a nerd at heart. If you can't handle someone who knows who Tom Bombadil is, or someone that will go into a back story of a character in a story or book and find it enjoyable, then I'm afraid we won't get along.
4) I work out a lot these days and am in what I would consider to be good shape. I don't expect someone to be in amazing shape, but I do expect a significant other to take care of themselves.
5) I am very apt to have long conversations about character motives and philosophy. If you can't do that then know I will probably end up talking to myself a lot.