Fun loving, hilarious, outgoing, intelligent, caring, affectionate, honest, faithful, non-game player who's looking for a great gal for a potential LTR.
I'm smart enough to realize chemistry doesn't always happen with every person, so if we meet and find that out then I believe a person can never have enough friends. I have a number of great female friends who are just that -- FRIENDS, so jealous types should probably just pass me by. I am loyal and honest to a fault to the people who matter to me: my family, friends, and whomever I might be dating. I believe if 2 people truly care about each other and really want to be together, they can work and talk through any issues that come along.
I'm growing very tired of finding ladies who claim they'll be honest with me only to do an about face and blow me off without even feeling like they should explain. I mean really, it just seems to me like people who have lived life for awhile should be able to level with someone they're dating, even if/when the time comes that the situation isn't working for that individual anymore. It seems like most people just tend to make communcating with their significant other way more difficult than it really is and I don't wanna roll like that.
I've had a few of my female friends tell me I'm 'too accessible' when I'm seeing someone, that I should play 'hard to get', and women tend to get bored when a guy isn't a 'challenge'. Really?? To me, that's just game playing and I refuse to do it. When I'm seeing someone, I wanna see that person as much as schedules allow and not blow off a phone call from them because I'm afraid I'm being TOO accessible. That makes no sense to me at all!
By all means, contact me if you --
1) are honest and loyal
2) can communicate openly and effectively
3) show affection regularly
4) can take a joke and some good natured ribbing and dish it back too
5) love to kiss and do it well
6) at least can entertain the idea that 2 people can always keep that 'spark' between them alive if they just try
7) are adventurous, love to have fun, meet people and make new friends
Do NOT contact me if you --
1) can't be honest and communicate well with your partner
2) aren't affectionate. Just a simple touch can speak volumes to your partner
3) don't have a sense of humor and can't take a joke
4) don't enjoy kissing and aren't any good at it. Great, passionate kisses are very important to a relationship, IMO
5) think trying to keep the passion alive in a relationship is just too much work
6) are a 'stick in the mud' and don't like to enjoy what life has to offer
7) are a game player, drama queen, or Facebook addict. I have no time for any of those things
8) are a person that leaves someone 'hanging' and can't provide closure to a situation
I know my profile is a bit long to read through but I wanted to make sure I said the things that I felt were important to me. As much as I enjoy spending time with someone I'm seeing, I'm also well aware that people need their space sometimes, to spend time with their own set of friends, and basically maintain their own seperate identities. If anything I've written here speaks to you in any way and strikes a chord, then feel free to message me and I promise to reply in as timely a fashion as I possibly can. You might as well take a chance because you never really know who you'll click with unless you meet them and find out! I look forward to hearing from ladies who meet my simple criteria. Take care and thanks for reading my profile!
I'm pretty open to whatever for a first date. A meet and greet drink, a dinner, a walk, a workout, a coffee, etc. Just something that allows us to talk, get to know each other, and decide if we might want to proceed from there.