I love camping, boating, fishing, drinking beer, hanging with friends, Oakland A's, SF 49ers, and Incubus. I love staying in and catching a movie and going out for a few drinks or something to eat. I'm easy going and can't stand drama. It seems like everyone says that, but few actually MEAN it. Well I do. I'm trying to learn from past relationships, and two things that are deal-breakers for me are jealousy and short tempers. I am the most patient person in the world, and can put up with a lot, but I absolutely refuse to put up with that stuff anymore.
I'm not looking for anything serious at this point. If I meet someone and it turns into something, that's cool. Just not actively seeking that out right now.
If you're interested and want me to respond to your message, please:
- be a nice, single, easy going person NOT only looking for a hook-up or threesome with your partner
- be mostly to fully clothed in your profile pic
- have at least a couple pics without a hat and sunglasses. It's hard to see what you really look like under there.
- have some grasp of spelling and grammar
- don't be flipping off the camera or have a pic of you holding cash. If you need to show off your money, you're not the person for me.
Geez, this makes me sound pretty picky! I'm really not. Just trying to give you a hint as to who I'd be interested in.
Also, if I don't respond, please don't take it personally. I've responded to people I didn't think I'd click with in the past, just to be nice, and it absolutely backfired by giving them the wrong idea that I was interested just by saying "Hi."
I'm busy during the week with work, but weekends are definitely meant for fun! It's quite the change after 12 years working in childcare, but I'm loving it so far.
Annndddd last but not least, I'm very sarcastic and virtually unoffendable. Virtually...