We both know that nobody reads this stuff but here it goes for those that do.
Georgia born and raised, Smart, confident ( not an ass), funny, sarcastic, clean, energetic, and very easy to keep a conversation going with as I'm not afraid to say hello to anyone. No silent dull moments with me I promise. I'm always out on the weekends doing something but am also not opposed to a dinner night at home cooking together and then a cuddle session on the couch. I work well with homebody's and also with those that like weekend trips to the beach.
My Ideal date:
26-45, 5ft-0 to 5ft-9, holds a steady job, has a car, family oriented , non judgmental, and smells like some awesome lotion from Bathnbody works. Just be happy with your life, and be a total sweetheart.
1. I like animals but have none at my house.
2. I think tattoos and piercings are cool but I have none and none are required.
3. I celebrate Christmas and it's a deal breaker if you don't.
4. No kids? Kids were never planned due to my past relationship but I promise all my goods work incredible. I'm ok with or without kids at my age now.
5. Race has never been important to me. Open to ALL skin tones.
6. I have a house with no roommates! A car, truck, clean surroundings, and goals. I have my stuff together.
7. Be within 30 miles of Marietta. We both know driving in Georgia traffic sucks.
8. Georgia born and raised in a small town so yes I value the little things in life.
Any other questions? You know what to Do.
Fun meet up with lunch/ dinner, and drinks possibly to break the ice while we watch a live band play.
Piedmont park picnic and people watching.
Something active like a bike ride together in a park. Hiking red top mountain. Fishing together on lanier..ect....
It really doesn't matter what we do together as long as the company has great personality.