Athletic, witty, funny, intelligent, optimistic, well groomed, professional by day, and casual easy going at night . People say I have a great voice and am very easy to talk to. I also make friends wherever I go and am not afraid to socialize in big settings.
Born and raised here in a small movie town just South East of Atlanta and currently living and working near Perimeter mall.
My Ideal date: She would be 27-44, Any race, Height of 5ft-0 - 5ft-9, Career oriented or stable job, great family values, a few goals for herself, reliable transportation, and live within 30 miles of Marietta.
I am not looking for perfection nor am I perfect myself so lets just go out, have fun, and see what the night holds for us. Low pressure, low expectations, a bunch of tequila (just kidding), lots of smiles, and hopefully a fun night.
1. Divorced for over 3 years now and fully over it. No ties at all and my ex does not live in this state.
2. No kids or none have ran up to me in Wal-Mart and said "daddy?"
3. Currently living in Sandy Springs/ Dunwoody area.
4. I love animals if you have any and am not allergic.
5. I can eat anything and am not vegetarian.
6. I do not live in my parents basement and I have a great car.
I know some of those things were ridiculous but I get asked those questions frequently.
Someplace on a patio with drinks where we can talk and laugh and just have fun. Let the mood and the night decide what and where we go next. If is too cold out, then lets sit inside in a booth where its cozy and just talk, laugh, and enjoy each others company. This is suppose to be fun with very little pressure so just relax and lets do it.
**No coffee dates.
**No movie dates.