First and foremost, I'm a full-time mother/father to my child; putting myself second. If you cannot understand that Certain responsibilities come first then we will not be compatible. I cannot and will not change my week schedule (mon.-fri) to meet you.
With that being said.......,
I'm positive & upbeat with a bubbly louder than life personality!
I'm Smart, adventurous, funny, & confident.
Love to dance especially 80s & 90s mostly R&B/Hip-Hop; hanging out with friends/family; joking around. My friends say I'm hilarious... Ok I admit I am!
I'm very well educated - I hold a bachelors degree in Poli Sci; MBA & MAA-Communication Arts.
I enjoy going out with friends for drinks and dancing. If that's not something you enjoy then I'm not for you. I work hard and play harder so come the weekend I like to unwind and let loose. Not every weekend but from time to time.
I like to travel even if its a road trip...
(FYI: I'm originally from the corpus area and travel there quite often).
I like sports: longhorn football, Spurs bball, rangers baseball, boxing, and mma. GSG!!!
I'm looking for someone who has the same interests. Someone I can hang out with and build from there. There has to be physical attraction and chemistry.
If I don't respond please don't be offended. I know what I want and what kind of guy I'm looking for. To all happy fishing :)
Turn offs (I will block you) :
- Wanting to know my child's name.... Please do not ask me; it's creepy & I won't respond to you.
- DO NOT send me pics of your junk, nude pics or anything else perverted. Screams horny & desperate and is a DEFINITE way for to me quit talking to you.
- Calling me pet names (babe, hun, etc)-- I will run the other way. I'm sure if I called you babe you'd freak out and think I'm a stage 5 clinger. Fortunately, I'm not.
- Telling me too much up front. Don't need to know if you sleep naked or not!
- Asking a few questions then suggesting I come over. That's disgusting, pathetic & a sure fire way to cut you off.
- becoming message or texting buddies. No thanks I have a tight circle of friends.
- Asking me out at the last minute. I am not your last resort. If you can't plan In advance then keep it moving.
- asking me out for a weekday date. I work, you work, I have responsibilities all week until the weekend. Be considerate.