I'm pretty quick witted and I love talking to intelligent, interesting people. I won't lie and say that looks don't matter at all (because they do), but an awesome overall connection is what will keep me around. "Connection" is a tricky thing, because sometimes even when it seems like the pieces are all there, it still doesn't click. And, sometimes things click unexpectedly when it seems like they really, really shouldn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is that love is strange, and what we need isn't always what we think we want.
I'm not going to write anything personal here. You're welcome to ask me anything you'd like, though.
I'm open minded and I don't really have a "type." You should message me if you can work with at least some of the following:
1. Make me laugh.
2. Accept a compliment gracefully.
3. Tell me something interesting.
4. You love animals.
5. You are polite, well mannered and you go out of your way to say "please" and "thank you."
6. You're passionate about something. It doesn't matter what it is.
7. You can write in a way that at least resembles proper English.
8. You are looking for a balanced relationship and aren't afraid to speak your mind. Chivalry is something that should just be expected, but I'm not looking for a woman who prefers to be seen and not heard. This isn't 1952. Strong women only intimidate weak men.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
It really just depends on the person.