I moved here from a small town close to Boston. I'm pretty quick witted and I love talking to smart, interesting, opinionated people. I won't lie and say that looks don't matter (because they do), but an awesome personality is what will keep me around. "Connection" is a tricky thing, because sometimes even when it seems like the pieces are all there, it still doesn't click. And, sometimes things click unexpectedly when it seems like they shouldn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is that love is strange, and what we need isn't always what we think we want.
I'm not going to write anything too personal here. You're welcome to ask me anything, though.
You should message me if you can do at least some of the following:
1. Make me laugh.
2. Accept a compliment gracefully.
3. Write in a way that at least resembles proper English
4. Tell me something interesting.
5. You love all animals but are skeptical about most people.
6. Discuss a controversial subject or opinion respectfully even if you disagree
7. You are polite, well mannered and you go out of your way to say "please" and "thank you."
8. You're passionate about something. I don't care what it is, but there needs to be something.
9. You are looking for a balanced relationship and aren't afraid to be assertive and speak your mind. Chivalry is great and everything, but I'm not looking for a woman who prefers to be seen and not heard. Come on, this isn't 1952.