I moved here from a small town close to Boston. I am a musician (a solo artist mainly) and I also work in a law office. I'm pretty quick witted and I love talking to smart, interesting, opinionated people. I won't lie and say that looks don't matter (because they do), but an awesome personality is what will keep me around. "Connection" is a tricky thing, because sometimes even when the pieces seem like they're all there, it still doesn't click. And, sometimes things click unexpectedly when it seems like they really shouldn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is that love is strange, and what we need isn't always what we think we want.
I'm not going to write anything too personal here. You're welcome to ask me anything, though.
You should message me if you can do at least some of the following:
1. Define irony.
2. Make me laugh.
3. Accept a compliment gracefully.
4. Write in complete sentences.
5. Tell me something interesting.
6. You love all animals but are skeptical about most people.
7. You like to wear tights/leggings of any style and color. They are my weakness.
8. Discuss a controversial subject or opinion respectfully even if you disagree
9. You are polite, well mannered and you go out of your way to say "please" and "thank you" when it is appropriate.
10. It's cool that you work out and are in good shape, but you don't live in the gym and you aren't defined by it.
11. You are looking for a balanced relationship and aren't afraid to be assertive and speak your mind. Chivalry is great and everything, but I'm not looking for a woman who prefers to be seen and not heard. Come on, this isn't 1952.