I'm a small town girl at heart but I have lived in the lower mainland since 2003 so I wear lululemon and drink JJBean and all that stereotypical Vancouver stuff.
I recently finished nursing school and am just starting work as an RN. Scary and exciting. I'm very close with my immediate family, they drive me nuts but I love them dearly. I really enjoy simple things in life, sunny days, hanging out at a microbrewery, good company, watching a campfire, drinking great wine, and beautiful views.
Some "Me" facts...
- I have the worst sense of direction known to man. It's rather embarassing.
- Hearing someone chew drives me bonkers. So does cigarette smoke.
- I'm afraid of heights yet I've been bungee jumping and skydiving. Bungee was much scarier.
- I make fantastic Yorkshire puddings (a guy from Yorkshire confirmed it)
- I have a fishing boat named after me.
- I talk to my dog a lot. He's a great listener.
- Someone recently stole my bike. If you see someone riding a bright orange/yellow/blue Devinci mountain hardtail, knock them over for me. I swear it's the only one in the lower mainland.
- I binge watch TV shows and I binge read books.
- My 'ideal' guy is a country boy with a touch of class (basically doesn't chew, vehicle has doors on it, and can use a fork properly). But that's like saying my ideal vacation is a trip to the Bahamas. Doesn't mean I'd turn down an Alaskan cruise!
Best of luck POF gentlemen!
Simple, like coffee or a drink. Yes I'll pay for my own. I'm looking for a great guy, not free food.