Basically looking for a baby daddy for my dog, poor guy is all alone when I work nights ;) All kidding aside, I'm looking for a genuinely awesome guy. It's been way too long since I've had butterflies.
City born but small town raised. Newly registered nurse learning to live with shift work. I appreciate simple things in life, sunny days, hanging out at a microbrewery, good company, watching a campfire, sleeping in a tent, drinking great wine, annual hunting trips, and good laughs.
Some "Me" facts...
- I have the worst sense of direction known to man. It's rather embarassing.
- Hearing someone chew drives me bonkers.
- I'm afraid of heights yet I've been bungee jumping and skydiving. Bungee was much scarier.
- I make fantastic Yorkshire puddings (a guy from Yorkshire said so).
- I binge watch TV shows and I binge read books.
- Folding laundry is my Achilles heel. Id rather scrub a toilet.
Best of luck POF gentlemen!
Simple, like coffee or a drink. Yes I'll pay for my own. I'm looking for a great guy, not free food.