I'm a small town girl at heart but I've managed to evolve into a lululemon wearing, JJ Bean drinking Vancouverite... no matter how much I resisted.
Now that the XMas holidays are long behind me I'm focusing on my final year of nursing school and getting back into shape. It's important to me to have a partner who enables an active lifestyle however I may have to train to keep up with you on anything too hardcore :)
Some "Me" facts...
- I have the worst sense of direction known to man. It's rather embarrassing.
- I love dogs. If you bring your dog with us on a first date, you may never see me or your dog again ;)
- I crave the 'simple' romances in life. Listen to any country song and you'll get what I mean by that.
- Hearing someone chew drives me bonkers.
- I'm afraid of heights yet I've been bungee jumping and skydiving.
- I make fantastic Yorkshire pudding (a guy from Yorkshire confirmed it).
I've indicated "Wants to Date But Nothing Serious" only because I'm willing to wait for the right guy to come along. Until then I'm content with casual dating but eventually "the one" is who I'm hoping to find.
Hopefully he's kind, communicates well, places relationships above work, wants to eventually raise a family, tolerates my family, and makes me want to drag him to the bedroom every time I set eyes on him ;-)
I know that sounds picky but everyone deserves not to settle. Just gotta be patient :)
Best of luck with POF gentlemen!
Simple, like coffee or a drink. Yes I'll pay for my own. I'm looking for a great guy, not a free dinner.
2nd Date: Snowshoeing or some other fun winter activity.