I'm a small town girl at heart but I have lived in the lower mainland since 2003 so I guess that makes me a bit of a city girl at times. Though I hate Vancouver for its traffic, housing prices, and lack of true seasons, I love it for the food, microbreweries, active lifestyle , and picturesque...ness.
Some "Me" facts...
- I have the worst sense of direction known to man. It's rather embarassing.
- Hearing someone chew drives me bonkers. So does cigarette smoke.
- I'm afraid of heights yet I've been bungee jumping and skydiving. Bungee was much scarier.
- I make fantastic Yorkshire puddings (a guy from Yorkshire confirmed it)
- I find camping strangely romantic. Must be the fresh air
- I have a fishing boat named after me.
- I talk to my dog a lot. But I don't hear him respond so that puts me in the sane category.
- Someone recently stole my bike. If you see someone riding a bright orange/yellow/blue Devinci mountain hardtail, knock them over for me. I swear it's the only one in the lower mainland.
- My 'ideal' guy is a country boy with a touch of class (basically doesn't chew, vehicle has doors on it, and can use a fork properly). But that's like saying my ideal vacation is a trip to the Bahamas. Doesn't mean I'd turn down an Alaskan cruise!
Best of luck POF gentlemen!
Simple, like coffee or a drink. Yes I'll pay for my own. I'm looking for a great guy, not free food.