Interview time! I mean really - that's what this is all about. Its kinda like going to buy a car, getting a job etc. Check out all the options, see what catches your eye and then go from there.
I guess if you have gotten this far, my photos have passed the visual check and now you need to make sure we have some things in common. I'm actually always open to meeting people that have different interests than I do because it's always a great way to learn about/experience something new. But you're here to learn about me so here goes:
- I work and own my own Bar/Restaurant and currently a RAD Tech student
- The worst job I ever had was working at a toy store in high school
- My friends and family would consider my best attribute to be kindness
- I had my first crush at age 15
- My favorite subject in school growing up was Ancient History
- If I had one wish for the world it would be: To impeach Obama!
- My favorite sport is football Go BEARS!!!!
I am looking for someone:
-Who will go on trips and hikes around the world with me!
-Who knows how to take care of themselves (physically and emotionally) I do it, why cant you?
-Can cook (optional) :)
-Knows how to party and chill!
-Who has a sense of humor and can hold a conversation about anything!
In my free time I'm and avid SCUBA diver, I just saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(yes I'm a kid at heart), going to concerts or sporting events, and just hanging out with friends. Oh, I also really enjoy food. I'm a huge Foodie, yum!
Anything else you want to know I would be glad to tell you. I am an open book, ask me anything.