Well, let's see, my friends say I'm a pretty cool, smart, friendly and compassionate chick. I have a passion for graphic design, plants, flowers and pooches.
For fun, I enjoy working out, comedy shows with friends, shopping, road trips, decorating my home, entertaining, playing cards and backgammon; love, love, love, dancing and house parties, I love cooking, the holidays and listening to all types of music.
My greatest inspiration is my best friend and my most treasured possession is my pet, Oreo. A favorite place is my hometown, Chicago and if I won the lottery I would invest in real estate. My favorite movie in 2016 is Carol and the scariest thing I want to do is have a relationship and start my own business.
What I'm Looking:
I am looking for a long-term relationship with a professional womyn who is financially and emotionally secure.
Ten Qualities I Look For In A Womyn Are:
1. Honesty - Be honest, I can handle it.
2. A Sense of Humor - Don't sweat the small stuff and be upset at the drop of a hat. On the other hand, I don't care for juvenile pranks and crass jokes. Be your natural, genial self and you’ll definitely win my heart!
3. The Ability to Protect - Nothing pleases me more than the “you’re safe with me” assurance. An offer to walk each other to our cars if its late in the night inspires confidence and that you and I are safe with each other.
4. Intelligence - I am highly attracted to womyn who are smart and can hold an intelligent conversation.
5. Loyalty - Be loyal when dating me. It’s insulting for me if the womyn I'm with hits on other womyn. When out on a date with me, give me your all – pay attention to what I'm saying and make me feel like I'm the only one you care about, right there, right then. I'll do the same for you.
6. Chivalry - Precious little gestures like holding doors, reaching for my hand or I your hand to help you out of the car and/or offering to fix things around the house works like magic!
7. Manners and Hygiene - I prefer womyn who are well-groomed and...well, clean. Sloppy is not sexy. Also, a filthy apartment or home and a junk-yard of a car is a big turn-off. Dress nice and smell good. Also, not returning calls, hanging up without saying so long or something to end the conversation is downright rude.
8. Respect my Space - Attempts at invading my space will make me run for cover.
9. Be a Friend First - Talk to me without judging me and let me know you're here for me, come what may.
10. Not Being Clingy and Desperate - The last thing I want in a womyn is to have a clingy womyn hanging outside my door. Be cool and confident, it makes me want you even more!
First dates are nerve-wrecking. Maybe dinner at a fine dining restaurant could work, but, I'm open to other ideas.