I've been waiting for someone to fall out of the sky and that hasn't happened. So, I am taking matters into my own hands.
A little about me...
- I have a wicked sense of humor -- it's also pretty dry.
- Enjoy nice meals -- especially if someone else is cooking. I'm what you would call an "undomestic goddess".
- Love to read. My favorite authors are Richard Clarke, Barry Eisler, and David Baldacci.
- Am a movie buff and my tastes cover the spectrum -- from "Kill Bill" and "Reservoir Dogs" to "Enchanted" and "ET".
- I like [actually like is too strong a word], I appreciate exercise and take classes at the Bar Method.
- My taste in music is eclectic.
There are probably quite a few other things that I could share, but
- I'm not so narcissistic that I need to fill this space talking about myself, and
- If I tell you everything now, what will we have to talk about
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Something low key and low stress...I hate to say it, but a screening date -- coffee or a drink.