I would say people call me a "nice guy," but I definitely have a spontaneous adventurous side. I am an extremely driven person with a good work ethic, but still like to pretend I never graduated college. I would also describe myself as an easy going person even though I feel sometimes I live a work hard play hard life. I enjoy going out to the bars/clubs now and then, but definitely love a nice relaxing evening at home cooking and watching a movie.
I work full time as an engineer and am working on my Master's degree part time. I am looking for someone who is independent, goal oriented, at a similar stage in life as myself, and definitely honest. I'm not on here to find random hookups.. just wanted to throw that out there.
Here is some random stuff about me:
- I'm very active person. I love hiking, camping, working out, swimming, and all sorts of sports
- If you have a fun idea and are excited about doing something, I most likely will get excited too and want to do it also haha.
- I played football for 7 years
- I love all kinds of wine
- I'm a Christian, not in your face about it and don't go to church every Sunday.. But extra points if you are as well.
- I'm from the Philly area, live in Morgantown now, and can see myself eventually living I'm the Pittsburgh area.
- I went to Penn State and if you hate Penn State this will just not work out.
- I've been called a guys guy before but also can be pretty domestic and like cooking and gardening (when I have one).
- I love dogs, just don't have one right now :(
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I think a fun date would be going to a cool local event whether it be a sporting event (if you are a sports fan), concert, aquarium, etc. Getting out and doing something just seems like a good way to break the ice and get to know somebody.