- Cheerful, energetic, happy, affectionate
- I'd be happier going shopping for socks with the right guy than going to Tahiti with the wrong one
- Fit, healthy lifestyle is a priority. Clean living – workouts are a daily routine
- No games. Looking for something genuine and real for the long term
- Treasure my relationships with family and friends
- Hate to laugh - haaa, just kidding :)
- I've got it together
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- High EQ, interested in understanding people and what makes them tick
- Present and self aware
- We're additive in each other's lives
- We'll cheer each other up on a bad day celebrate on a good day.
- Life will be better because we're together
Full disclosure: I'm in my 40's but listed myself as younger so I'd show up in your search. I look like I do in my photos.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
The goal of our first date is to getting to know each other...probably a restaurant. Assuming that goes well, let's do something more fun and active for our second date. Got any ideas? :-)