Creative, ambitious, outgoing chick looking for someone with similar interests to enjoy some of the things LA (and I) have to offer.... Afi film fest anyone?? Dia de Los Muertos? Museums,? Free plays? live music?exotic food followed by a dive bar??? Weekend road trip? Been dying to go see the Winchester house...
• Artistic & creative, very into film, music, photography, literature, theatre, witty & interesting conversation, tattoos, good food, good drinks and good times.
• A woman of substance, attitude, style & an opinion.
* At times I may think and act like a man, but outside I'm all woman.
• Playing in bands is a great outlet for your angst, aggressions, passions and obsessions, since I'm not currently in one, I'm missing an integral outlet... care to take up some of the slack???
• An adventurer and challenger of the norms
• passionate, compassionate, independent, honest and open.
• A leader, not a follower.
• A bit of a smartass
• I don't believe in religion, marriage or our political system much lately.
Some favourite quotes that may tell you a bit more about my personality and the way I think:
• Every Saint has a past, and every sinner a future.
• Whatcha gonna do when the novelty is gone?
• I can resist everything but temptation.
• The greatest failure is the failure to try.
• You'll beg for mercy, then want some more.
• Don't you know you gotta let me in, you gotta drown my sorrow in sin.
Ideally you are over 30, live somewhat near me and genuinely looking for someone you have a true connection with.Let's hang out and have some fun and explore new things.. I have a full life and am not high maintenance, and looking for the same. Don't just hide behind your computer or phone texting. Let's go play!!!
I'm pretty open about the first date, but would kinda like the guy to ask me out for the first one. I'm by no means old fashioned, but a man with a plan and some initiative is a bit of a turn on, I must admit. If we click, I'm totally open to taking the initiative to invite a man to join me for things and make plans. I've been in this town a long time and am sure I could turn you onto something new or a hidden gem....and would be thrilled to have you one up me on that! :-)
One little adventure I've been jonesing to do lately is check out the Winchester house. If we meet and click and hang out a couple of times, perhaps we can ad that to our agenda???