I am a daycare toddler teacher and there are really only six things you need to know about me starting off:
1. I cannot live without music. I used to be a music minor, and I love it! Music is probably the biggest part of my life.
2. I love giraffes. They are hands down my favorite animal.
3. I Love Toms shoes and I believe in One for One. Buy a pair, give a pair to a person in need.
4. As much as I love OSU football (and believe me I love that, Go Bucks!) hockey will always come first. My favorite team is the Columbus Blue Jackets!
5. I love to read. I have a vast collection of books and I enjoy collecting them.
6. I love art, in any form. I enjoy seeing galleries and I love to draw and take pictures.
I have several career goals and school plans, but amongst that I am looking for someone who is fun and energetic!
If you want to know more, you are going to have to get to know me. Ask away!
A Blue Jackets game, or a concert with dinner or coffee before, just coffee where we can talk. This list is nice, but I am really not picky and happy just about anywhere.