I believe that life is whatever you choose to make it, and that we create our own reality. I think that you have to make the choices that truly give you happiness and ignore any opposition. I believe in positive thinking. I believe in slow kisses in the rain. I believe in true love. I believe that people are too serious and forget how to play. I believe in looking for the good in people instead of the bad. I believe that we should all be more open and stop being so judgmental. I’m looking for someone to hang out with and have fun. If that means friends…fine. If it leads to something more…that’s ok too.
Now for some fun.
Top Ten Reasons to Date Me
10. I’ll make cookies for your poker night and then leave so you can enjoy it with your friends.
9. I will never ask you to spend every moment with me. How can I ever miss you if you never go away? I think good relationships have a balance between time together and time away.
8. I’ll never ask you if these jeans make me look fat. Let’s face it….it’s not the jeans that do it….it’s the fat.
7. Your mom will love me…I’m the girl next door. You’ll like me for the side your mom never gets to see.
6. I’m a chameleon…I can fit in with almost any crowd. I can mingle with your boss and joke with your friends.
5. I won’t get mad if you leave the toilet seat up. I actually know how to put it back down all by myself. I’m actually a pretty easy going girl.
4. I’m honest. You’ll always get the truth from me. Even if it’s not what you want to hear.
3. I’m educated enough to have an intelligent conversation with you. I’m enough of an airhead that you’ll always feel smart!
2. If I want drama, I’ll go see a play or a movie. I don’t have the need for it in my daily life.
1. Kidding aside……I’m unique. I’m the definition of an oxymoron….I’m a smart airhead, a productive procrastinator, an adventurous homebody, an organized slob, a wild conservative. I’ll keep you guessing if you keep things interesting. I have my life together, both professionally and emotionally. I don’t need someone in my life…I want someone in my life.
So what exactly am I looking for? My top 10 list of what I'm looking for in a guy:
10. You have a job. And it supports you…which means that you have a good work ethic and don’t expect others to take care of you. You don’t think the world owes you something.
9. You have all your teeth. Or at least…if you don’t, you got them replaced. Although this may sound vain, it actually tells me that you take care of yourself and value what others think of you…in a good way.
8. You have your own house, apartment, or shack…or even your own space under a bridge somewhere. You value making it on your own and won’t ask for a handout. You fight your way back when something gets you down.
7. You have a car of some sorts that is dependable and gets you where you need to go. In other words, you understand what is necessary in this world to make it.
6. You open doors for women. In this world of equal rights, you still have old fashioned values and will be the prince for your princess.
5. You know how to use spell check. OK….this one probably needs some clarification. Intelligence is important to me. But educational intelligence (i.e., knowing how to spell) isn’t the only kind of intelligence out there. Everyone has his or her own intelligence, and you have to be tuned in to that. So…if educational intelligence isn’t yours…you at least know how to use spell check. And you know the difference between their, there, and they’re and your and you’re.
4. You have friends. And they like you. And you do things together.
3. You are still reading this. In other words…you are more interested in who I am than in what I look like or what you can get from me. You are looking for something (be it friends or more) built upon character and personality and not just a quick lay. Or a long one. Although long ones are nice with the right person. Heck, so are short ones occasionally.
2. You admit to crying once in a while in your lifetime. In other words, you have feelings that you are willing to express. Or if not, you’re willing to go to therapy to figure out how to do it.
1. You laughed at my profile, but also didn’t take it literally. You must have a great sense of humor and be able to look beneath the surface of what I’ve said for deeper meaning.
I prefer to meet for coffee or drinks first to see if there's any connection. If there is, then you can sweep me off my feet with a first date.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Younger than 50
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.