I'm cautiously optimistic about this online dating thing. Here goes nothing....
I'm sarcastic, active, driven, intellectual, loyal, introverted, caring, and easygoing.
- morning person (any late night partying is rare)
- a little on the OCD side when it comes to having things neat/organized/clean
- as healthy as possible (eating well, getting enough sleep, working out)
- 8-5 work schedule
- running. This year I'll knock an item off my bucket list (run a marathon!)
- debating issues, but with no end goal in mind (can't people just discuss issues without either side being offended?)
- going out to nice restaurants (I consider myself somewhat of a foodie.)
What I'm looking for:
Someone who is empathetic, funny, confident, active, responsible, and family-oriented. I want someone who's willing to make a relationship a priority. I'm not naive enough to think someone will drop everything just for me (it's important to still maintain your own separate lives) but I also know that a serious relationship takes work.
close mindedness, materialism, smoking, arrogance
I've been in a few serious relationships and feel confident I know what I'm looking for. Do you?