- I can fix your car, cook an awesome dinner and write a story or haiku about all three. I want to be a master of all situations. I can juggle, but not very well. I am a bit of a goofball.
- I'm equal parts home and busybody. It would be cool if you were too. I feel like everyone says this.
- I'm into automobiles....they have paid my bills in some form or another for years. With that said, I'm into a lot of other things too. I often avoid talking about cars for fear of being pigeon holed.
- At family gatherings I would rather be in the kitchen cooking than sitting on the couch being a stereotypical guy.
- I want to know how to do everything and I love learning. Brains are definitely a bigger turn on than looks.
- I have a couple tattoos (nothing really visible) with the intent to get a couple more. I don't mind if you do or do not have them, but I get they aren't for everyone.
- I'm pretty career-oriented, (I have a great job and always will, but am not one to idle) but I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I'm OK with this.
- Funny, intelligent and able to hold a conversation about something or nothing.
- Independent and kind. Also willing to teach and learn.
I don't know that I'm expecting to find the love of my life on POF, but if the worst case situation involves a fun chat (over dinner or coffee?) and us parting as friends I'm OK with that, too.