- I Try and have as much fun as you can, a weekend with great memories for life is way better than roses that will just die. Life is too short to not have fun.
- I am an Extrovert but wasn't the class clown
- I like for each of us to maintain some Independent but want a partner in lust and crime (grin)
- Easy going, laid-back NO DRAMA
- Naturally curious (what makes people or things tick? What if? How could I make that?)
- Likes showing care and thoughfulness tio others
- Enjoys having intellectually stimulating, interesting, funny and flirty conversations
- Enjoys funny stories and jokes, I am just not good at telling them
- I will tell you when you look or smell espeicially good.
- I will let you know when you look sexy and attractive
WHAT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR:
I am not a solution to your jaded mid-life crisis
I am not your one night flign
I have A LOT!
I enjoy hearing about other people's hobbies/adventures and being shown how to try new hobbies.
Not a complete list but here are a few of my favorite.
- LOVE the outdoors
- Reading, knitting
- Mountain biking
- White water rafting
....and others as I discover them.....
GOAL: Seriously date a special fun-loving, spontaneous guy who shares interests and attraction with me.
I feel I have been married to my career for quite some time now and prefer to transition to dating and finding a lifetime partner to have a blast with along the rest of the journey.
I am a senior quality systems expert and have 18 yrs.experiencein the pharmaceutical industury with a BS in chemistry MS in nutrition and a PhD in progress (but on hold at the moment) in industrial engineering and cognitive psychology.
I was raised in a family that didn't make a lot of money but I now realize how much was sacrificed so my brother and I were able to have nice things and participate in school activities, etc. I may not have had the ACTUAL Member's Only jacket but mine looked like one! I can really appreciate what it took to buy us an Atari and a Nintendo NOW! And I am guessing dad did too since we stayed up Christmas night playing PacMan until we had blisters!!!!
Discuss and decide together. Something fun based on a mutual interests - I am flexible about it....but I do like to have enough quite time to talk, share great stories and have fun...maybe even cuddle if the spark and moment is there. I am good at going with the flow.
IF YOU DECIDE durin the date that I am NOT FOR YOU:
By ALL MEANS......
....whether it be 5 minutes or one (1) hour) that I am definitely not it for you - just tell me - we aren't 16. You can go do something else you would like to be doing. It isn't mean to be honest and it isn't mean that you don't feel that "special" connection with me so I won't be insulted.
I once listened to a guy talk about corn for 2 hours and his ex-wife while I said "Yes" to the waitress every time she came by and asked if I wanted more wine......I was miserable....so....I wasted 2 hours really wanting to be somewhere else......and decided I wouldn't do that again and I wouldn't want someone else to be with me, while really wanting to be somewhere else.....
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 32 and 45.
Must not do drugs
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.