I've compiled a list of facts instead of a description. So suck on that, POF! ;)
- I've had a tortoise fart in front of me. Twice!
- I’m often compared to a goldfish because of the state of my memory. Honestly, if "remembering stuff" is high on your list of attractive qualities in a mate, then move on bucko.
- I once spent 7 consecutive months sleeping on an air mattress. Then it popped! So I slept on the ground.
- I think more clearly and make better decisions while I am in water, whether shower/bath/pool/river/lake. But not the ocean. Because **** sharks.
- When I’m walking at night I get nervous sometimes, because I know there could be snails on the ground and that I might squish one.
- I spent some time in Airlie Beach as a bus driver. They never asked to see my driver's license, so I didn't have to tell them I didn't currently have one.
- Sometimes when I'm bored, I get something pierced. And then I'm not bored anymore.
- I have an unhealthy (but entirely understandable!!) obsession with Slash.
- I sleep with a teddy-bear named Charlie. He's purple and wears a pretty killer ACDC t-shirt; it matches his tartan bow tie delightfully.
- One time I came out of the shower to see a hand holding a camera up to my bathroom window. I still wonder about that sometimes.
- My friend's Mom is a psychic, and she told me that I am going to fall in love with a rich African American, who dresses well and is into wine. So, I'm kind of just killing time til then.
Fun facts aside, I'm just looking for connections. :) Romance, friendship...I'm open to all of it. I'm lead hand at a shop in East Van at the moment but I'll be starting at BCIT in October, (Joinery) which I am kind of stoked about! And now I don't know what else to say.
Except that I really like dill pickles.