Here are some things you should know about me:
1. First, thanks for clicking on me.
2. Let's run down the checklist: I don't live with my parents. I have a full-time job. I've never been arrested. My primary mode of transportation is not a bus pass. The only thing I'm addicted to is Pepsi Max (a habit I'm forever trying to kick). And there isn't one topless pic of me taking a self-portrait with my phone into a mirror.
3. I like to think of myself as a "good egg." I try to do the right thing, take a glass-is-half-full attitude about life (even when life is a jerk and opts to punch me in the kidney), attempt to try new things every now and again (lest I get into a rut), seldom make the same mistake twice, and do my best to see things from other people's perspective — unless that perspective involves the questioning of my wisdom to periodically play Billy Joel's Uptown Girl on my iPhone, that is. Then all bets are off, ladies.
4. I prefer comedies to horrors, Pepsi before Coke, imported beer over domestic, red wine over white, Letterman over Leno, lounges over bars, and pretty much anything over reality television.
5. Random trivia about me: I'm better with a pen in my hand than I am with a hammer (I try my best, though). My favourite movie of all time is Shawshank Redemption. I make a pretty solid ginger beef with broccoli dish in my slow cooker. And for some reason, I call multiple people "sunshine" on a regular basis.
6. What I'm looking for: A woman with a good head on her shoulders where the conversation is easy and the chemistry is palpable. She's smart enough to challenge me, funny enough to make me smile, kind enough to laugh at some of my jokes, and patient enough to put up with the others. Fingers crossed that's you.
Hope to hear from ya.