Cliches, cliches, cliches...
I won't go into why Philly women are everything, nor will I insult your intelligence by explaining what a "jawn" is. It's pronounced "wooder", not "wah-ter". You understand the concept of common sense and just opened Google in a new browser tab to look up the definition of "jawn".
Three quotes that changed my perspectives:
1. "When people show you who they are, believe them."
2. "Chuck it in the f---- it bucket."
3. "I decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Three things about you:
1. You are intelligent, witty, and love to laugh.
2. You are honest. What you looked like in high school is of no interest to me today. Keeping it real- or get called out.
3. You want or need a young girl, or you play little boy games, keep it pushin'. Mitches are not attractive. Never have been. Never will be.
Thanks for stopping by!