- Grew up in the country in a small town, but love the multiple snow plows a city has to offer
- I have a 10 pound dog named Wicket, he doesn't know he isn't a big dog, and we aren't going to say anything, Shhhhhh
- Love to travel ..... Home, walking thru the door after a great adventure is the best feeling ever
- I'm a creative and enjoy doing random things, anyone up for camping in the living room?
- I believe that helping people is something we are supposed to do. I've always had a volunteer position, since the age of 14, from working with children with cancer to fostering dogs
- I love to figure out how things work, and how to fix them myself. I just changed my fan belt in my furnace, it take a 4L370 incase you judge a woman by her belt
- I tend to spend more time outside during the winter then the summer. Who likes sweating? Not this girl!
- I'm a girly girl, I love jewelry trends, bows, and glitter but I curse, avoid dresses and never cross my legs
- Love junk food as long as it's gluten free
- I'm far too loyal to friends and family, and often my little heart gets bruised
- I consider myself a planner more then a spontaneous, I like to be prepared it helps me relax and enjoy the adventure more
- I tend to be one of those always happy people, so if you're one of those people who find that annoying, I'm so not sorry, lol
- I'm often described as independent, funny, honest, affectionate, successful and I always have a positive attitude.
Don't know what else to say, message me if you want to learn more or even if you don't! lol
There are too many mediocre things in life, love shouldn't be one of them.