- Grew up in the country in a small town, but love the multiple snow plows a city has to offer
- I have a 10 pound dog named Wicket, he doesn't know he isn't a big dog, and we aren't going to say anything, Shhhhhh
- Love to travel ..... Home, walking thru the door after a great adventure is the best feeling ever
- I'm a creative and enjoy doing random things, anyone up for camping in the living room?
- I believe that helping people is something we are supposed to do. I've always had a volunteer position, since the age of 14, from working with children with cancer to fostering dogs
- I love to figure out how things work, and how to fix them myself. I just changed my fan belt in my furnace, it take a 4L370 incase you judge a woman by her belt
- I tend to spend more time outside during the winter then the summer.
- I consider myself a planner more then a spontaneous, I love the anticiapation! I mean Christmas eve is way better then Christmas day!
- I tend to be one of those always happy people, so if you're one of those people who find that annoying, Sorry not sorry lol
- I'm often described as independent, funny, honest, affectionate, successful and I always have a positive attitude.
- I'm a big talker/communicator, and I need someone the same, issues big or small.
- Love watching my patriots on sundays with a pot of chili on, taking my dog for long walks, spending time with my niece and nephew as they are so fun and entertaining, grabbing a coffee and heading to a farmers market, are a few things I enjoy doing.... the list is endless!
- I work part time and have my own business, so have an interesting schedule most weeks.
- Honestly I'm on the fence about having kids. I love them to pieces but really believe that it's a decision that should be made together, based on the lifestyle that you both want to have.
- Love to talk, I want to know the details of ones life, mind and soul, comfortable silence is cool, but hoping to have someone that is open to talk about what's happening in their day to day, dreams, the future etc.
There are too many mediocre things in life, love shouldn't be one of them.