...which is nice ;)
Hi - and thanks for checking out my profile! I guess that's a good place to start?! You get bonus points if you can reference the quote...
So, this is where I'm supposed to talk all about myself; which I know is supposed to be easy for women...all we do is talk! However, that's kind of a daunting task when given 100 words to describe yourself. How is anyone supposed to narrow everything interesting into 100 words - I like to think I'm more of a good book, rather than a paragraph - but let me try and do the "Coles Notes" version and see if that peaks any interest:
- I am 31 years old but don't always act it. I vary between garnering the wisdom of my grandparents, the work ethic of my mentors, the keg stands of my University days and the jubilance of my 4 and 6 year old niece/nephew
- I have a whacky sense of humour; so if you're easily offended, we probably won't get along
- I am blessed with an incredible family - I definitely don't have enough room to talk about them - just know, they're awesome!
- My friends are a close extension of the above...and I warn, there are A LOT of them, and yes I love each and every one, and yes we are a lot to handle!
- I have a successful job but am not a feminist. I trust chivalry isn't dead, but am still independent.
- I like the typical girlie things: shopping, spa days, martini/wine nights, cooking, parties, etc. BUT - I also like football, pizza, competition, golf, scotch and inappropriate jokes ;)
- I work out, but am not obsessive. I am a foodie, but not to gluttony.
- I like all the normal things I guess - sports, concerts, laughing hysterically, random dance parties, movies, music, art, theatre, singing off-key at the top of my lungs, navigating the city...and a really good bottle of red wine!
I feel like the above may sound a little generic - but I guess I just live every day to create my own unique version of generic - I mean, don't we all to some degree?! I just want to stamp the world with my own brand of awesome ;)
I am here to meet nice people, date, and potentially find a relationship. I'm not here to waste anyone's time, least of all my own. I'm not a player and not looking for one. Just a cool girl looking for a cool dude!
If ANY of the above interests you, drop me a line - if it doesn't, best of luck to you :)