...which is nice ;)
Hi - and thanks for checking out my profile! I guess that's a good place to start?! You get bonus points if you can reference the quote...
So, this is where I'm supposed to talk all about myself; which I know is supposed to be easy for women...all we do is talk! However, that's kind of a daunting task when given 100 words to describe yourself. How is anyone supposed to narrow everything interesting into 100 words - I like to think I'm more of a good book, rather than a paragraph - but let me try and do the "Coles Notes" version and see if that peaks any interest:
- I am 30 years old but don't always act it. I vary between garnering the wisdom of my grandparents, the work ethic of my mentors, the keg stands of my University days and the jubilance of my 3 and 5 year old niece/nephew
- I have a whacky sense of humour; so if you're easily offended, we probably won't get along
- I am blessed with an incredible family - I definitely don't have enough room to talk about them - just know, they're awesome!
- My friends are a close extension of the above...and I warn, there are A LOT of them, and yes I love each and every one, and yes we are a lot to handle!
- I have a successful job but am not a feminist. I trust chivalry isn't dead, but am still independent.
- I like the typical girlie things: shopping, spa days, martini/wine nights, cooking, parties, etc. BUT - I also like football, pizza, competition, golf, scotch and inappropriate jokes ;)
- I work out, but am not obsessive. I am a foodie, but not to gluttony.
- I like all the normal things I guess - sports, concerts, laughing hysterically, random dance parties, movies, music, art, theatre, singing off-key at the top of my lungs, navigating the city...and a really good bottle of red wine!
I feel like the above may sound a little generic - but I guess I just live every day to create my own unique version of generic - I mean, don't we all to some degree?! I just want to stamp the world with my own brand of awesome ;)
I am here to meet nice people, date, and potentially find a relationship. I'm not here to waste anyone's time, least of all my own. I'm not a player and not looking for one. Just a cool girl looking for a cool dude!
If ANY of the above interests you, drop me a line - if it doesn't, best of luck to you :)
To send a message to AnttD you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke