You should be attractive, sane and fun.
If you are the above three... well talk. This is the internet after all and these three things seem few and far between.
Oh and if you aren't a fan of beach, animals or the outdoors... you aren't my type.
Oh did I mention be normal? you know... mentally, physicially, have a job, a house... no addiction issues. Sad that I have to say this but when you go on the internet, all the losers come out of the woodwork. "We'll I have had a few DWI's in the past, blah blah. No thanks. Good luck in rehab.
No whack jobs, no addicts, no jaded people.. be normal or go jump off a bridge :)
OH AND KNOW HOW TO SPELL! If your idea is writing Hi :) How iz ur day?... you defintely should go back to grammar school.
Now that I ruled out 95% of the people on this site.... maybe there is someone normal in the other 5%?