Love to travel, sight see, and amazed by nature. I am charismatic, sarcastic, social and love to make people laugh. I like to go out to the beach, movies, bar hopping and museums. I am Mexican and love mexican music, but I also enjoy old school, funk, disco and oldies.
My values: work; education; learning; helping others; experimenting; world-issues; food
I want my man to be my best friend and partner in crime with some of the following traits:
1. knows the value of career/work and education ethics- not looking for MANTENIDOS
2. can party together and stay home too - there is time and a place for everything. I enjoy going out and having a good time but I also like to stay in.
3. has the capability to be socially friendly w/ others- I am friendly person to people, including males. I dislike drama and if you cant handle your jealousy issues in a healthy way, then I am not for you. i understand everyone has jealous tendencies but there is a difference in communicating with me your dislikes as opposed to throwing tantrums because i shaked a man's hand in front of you.
4. romantic but not empalagoso; i love a man that open doors
5. has rhythm and can dance- PLEASE NOTE- this is trait I am willing to work with.
Turn-ons: chivalry, intellectual conversation
Turn offs: MANTENIDOS, flakes and drama queens
I wish I could live near tropical water
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Dinner and drinks, coffee or something else like bowling.
staying in and watching movies would be great after several dates